• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Captain Sheridan's Finest Hour

KoshFan

Regular
Captain Sheridan\'s Finest Hour

I was just cruising through the Lurker's Guide the other day, remembering episodes I hadn't seen in a long time, and suddenly I realized something: the greatest moment of strength for Sheridan:

Turning down the political officer in "Voices of Authority."

Sure, he goes on to face Shadows, tackle telepaths, and battle with Centauri, but his finest moment? Overcoming pure male instinct.

:)

Re: Captain Sheridan\'s Finest Hour

I admit it. I would have been weak if I was in his shoes. But I'd have used that bitch to my advantage to find out more about events back home, and thusly justified myself. And I would have loved every minute of it! :D

I admit it. I would have been weak if I was in his shoes.

Yeah, would have been tough resisting that were it not for her attitude. Have you ever seen her topless? Whoa! :D

Have you ever seen her topless? Whoa! :D

No. Got pictures? :) If so, meet me in NC-17.

And yeah, I think I would have had to go for it. Probably would have tossed her out of an airlock immediately afterwards, but first things first. ;)

Regards,

Joe

Don't you think the prospect of having Ivanova 'popping in' any time she wanted might have been a little off-putting? :eek: :LOL:

Don't you think the prospect of having Ivanova 'popping in' any time she wanted might have been a little off-putting? :eek: :LOL:
One word: Threesome

:cool:

Have you ever seen her topless? Whoa! :D

No. Got pictures? :) If so, meet me in NC-17.

I have a CLIP, but don't know where I put it. ARGH!!!! :mad:

Let's just say, the curves are perfection. WOW! :D

If I find it, I'll let you know. It's either on a CD-R or a Jaz Disc on the shelf four feet to my left, but I have a ton of those discs. :(

I love how Ivanova told him that he was about to go where everyone has gone before. :LOL:

I don't think you'd see me being able to turn her down. :D She's pretty hot. I don't know why he was able to do it. Ah, that's right, it was in the script. :p

I like the shots, Joe, but if you were referring to this thread, I started it. Minor point, really, but I wouldn't want KoshN getting the blame for this.

Of course, all Vorlons look alike, so it's not really your fault.

I can understand. I don't go for blondes either. It seems Sheridan likes red heads and brunettes... excellent taste.

-Tim

As always Joe, you are the MAN!

And I stand by my above post. No way in hell I would pass up on that!

When I saw those "revealing" pictures I kept thinking, why didn't the piece of Kosh inside of Sheridan say...."Jump her, Jump her now!"

I can understand. I don't go for blondes either. It seems Sheridan likes red heads and brunettes... excellent taste.

-Tim

I've always gone for redheads and brunettes, but I'd make an exception here. ;)

Zathras has video of Nightwatch lady. Definitely belongs in NC-17 forum, but needs website to host 2,5Mb clip.

Or perhaps we could just pass it along by email.

I've posted a link to both videos in the NC-17 thread Joe pointed to earlier. Cheers!

-Tim

Back