• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

How many Whitestars are there in the ISA Navy?

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by A_M_Swallow:
The wording from the story Hidden Agendas by J. Michael Straczynski in Issue 22, April 2000 says

This was an off the cuff remark, rather than a planned reporting of the facts.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

And if you quote the dialogue from Byron and Garibaldi in S5, you'd note that he also comes prepared for the conversation and has a reply for every counter to his argument. This is therefore canon. So we can take what that story says and apply show canon to it, which states he has thought it through beforehand. There's also no timeframe present, could be hours for the counter-reply.

He would know the fleet number for whitestars being that he served in the war and was a key figure in their appliance. Also the fact he later is in charge of producing the ISA fleet, I'd take it he knows about his job. The man is obsessive about such details afterall.

------------------
BETH: "Well all I did was go for a really long walk."
JIMMY: "Where'd you go?"
BETH: "I don't know... I mean... all over the city, I guess... and then somehow I ended up standing outside Bill's apartment building and... I wanted to make sure he was... really gone, you know... so I figured out which window was his and then I just started yelling, you know, "BILL, HEY BILL!!!"
JIMMY: "And then what happened?"
BETH: "Well, finally someone opened their window and yelled down, "Shut the hell up you crazy bitch!"
JOE: "That's just what Bill would've done."
BETH: "Yeah, and that just made me think... his spirit lives on in others." - Newsradio

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back