• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Jerry Doyle, radio star!

Have you heard of the assassination of Engelbert Dollfuss?

• Yeah!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ney!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Re: Hilarious caller: \"Hi Jerry, you coward!\"

Well, I don't hate the Republicans the way that master of hate-speech Howard Dean does ;), but I would like to see the emergence of other parties. Jerry has had good subjects lately, but sadly I don't have time to listen to them all. I have a backlog of recorded shows on my harddrive.

EDIT: Smiley and a link to Howard Dean discussion

Master of hate-speech... Howard Dean?

Flounder, you can find a LOT better masters of hate-speech than him. :rolleyes:

I'd actually like to see a few examples of Howard Dean's hate-speech. But I'm going to ask that any more discussion of it be taken to the political forum.

I'd actually like to see a few examples of Howard Dean's hate-speech. But I'm going to ask that any more discussion of it be taken to the political forum.

Done: H8r Howard Dean

Now, back to the Jerry Doyle show. He had announced that he would be present and broadcast from the preparations and launch of the space shuttle. How is that going?

Re: Barry Manilow specia on the Jerry Doyle show

Can someone explain to me what could possibly be special about Barry Manilow? I sometimes wish I could play his records over the library PA system late at night, to clear the building, so I could go home.

Personally, I like "2:00 AM Paridise Cafe." It's the only Manilow album I still have.

Personally, I like "2:00 AM Paridise Cafe." It's the only Manilow album I still have.

HEY! it's not nice to frighten me like that! :LOL:

Don't knock it 'till you've listened to it. ;) It's not typical Manilow, bluesy and atmospheric, and features Mel Torme and Sarah Vaughan.

I remember one day being surprised, years ago, that he wrote a lot of songs you'd never associate with him.

I'm not thrilled with most of his stuff, either, but you have to be awed by his staying power and his success. Here's a link to a list of songs recorded by major studio artists that he either sang himself or had a hand in writing. I am not posting the list because it might infuriate the mods. :p

It's a LONG list. :cool:

Songs performed/written by Barry Manilow

Re: What Jerry is talking about

Jerry told about going out to dinner with one of the Babylon 5 actresses, in a crowded restaurant and she proceeded to breast-feed the baby.

The two actresses that I know of having babies during the run were Andrea (Talia) Thompson and Patricia (Lyta) Tallman. Since Jerry was married to Andrea I would suspect her.

Pick-up-lines gone bad.

Guy: Umm. So... What do you think about President Bush's energy bill?
Girl: A, that he should pay it?

Jerry Doyle is on a cruise

Jerry Doyle is on a cruise in the Carribian, and will be back on his show July 5th.

Re: Jerry Doyle is on a cruise

I'd like to take a Carribean cruise in the middle of those damn cold Ohio winters. :LOL:

Re: Jerry Doyle is on a cruise

Never knew you had a death wish, RW.

Although judging from some of your behaviors in Babbleon, maybe it's just your death wish is usually transferred onto GKKR.

Jerry Doyle Radio Show

Does anyone know if a radio station in my area (Wisconsin) picks up Jerry's show? I tried watching it over a stream on the internet but after a few days Jerry was never on at 9 - 12 PM... I can't seem to find him. Does anyone have a good streaming link that is still active?

Re: Jerry Doyle Radio Show

Does anyone know if a radio station in my area (Wisconsin) picks up Jerry's show? I tried watching it over a stream on the internet but after a few days Jerry was never on at 9 - 12 PM... I can't seem to find him. Does anyone have a good streaming link that is still active?

Stations in WI:
Market Station Frequency Airtime
Appleton WHBY 1150 AM M-F 3-5pm/Sat 10pm-12am
Eau Claire WKLJ 1290 M-F 2-5pm/Sat 10p-1am
Portage WPDR 1350 M-F 9p-12am
Wausau WSAU 550 M-F 5-6pm

Jerry was on vacation, as I wrote. He'll be back tonight, supposedly.

Here's a streaming site: www.1290kkar.com

Stations in WI:
Market Station Frequency Airtime
Appleton WHBY 1150 AM M-F 3-5pm/Sat 10pm-12am
Eau Claire WKLJ 1290 M-F 2-5pm/Sat 10p-1am
Portage WPDR 1350 M-F 9p-12am
Wausau WSAU 550 M-F 5-6pm

Jerry was on vacation, as I wrote. He'll be back tonight, supposedly.

Here's a streaming site: www.1290kkar.com

Thanks for all the help!!! :D
I'm going to try the Streaming Site at 10PM tonight, unfortunately I don't think I can pick up any of those local stations in Madison.

Thanks for all the help!!! :D
I'm going to try the Streaming Site at 10PM tonight, unfortunately I don't think I can pick up any of those local stations in Madison.

Check the schedule on the site. Jerry's show might be a re-feed.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back