• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

New Web broadcasting from Sci-fi...

New Web broadcasting from Sci-fi (BSG & ....)

Well,
there are more web-isodes for BSG to acompany the TV movie Razor ...

"these shorts will provide a sneak peek into the original Cylon War, when a young pilot named William Adama (Nico Cortez) discovers a dangerous Cylon weapon that will come back to haunt him and his crew 40 years later,"

Sounding groovy, but the real good big news is ....

More Farscape ! Back with a 10 part series broadcast on the web...

http://www.gateworld.net/news/2007/07/ifarscapei_igalacticai_return_in.shtml

And that, has made my Monday!

Last edited:
Re: New Web broadcasting from Sci-fi (BSG & ....)

So no one cares about new BSG and Farscape on the web ?

I should have called this thread "OMG Arryen Sun is back... I;ve got teh HORN!!!!@ L88k!!

:LOL:

I never liked BSG that much,was a bit disapointed by it.I liked the original couple of seasons of Farscape but lost interest towards the end,don't think I saw the last season at all.

The only series to really get my attention the last year or two is Heroes.Apart from that I've been watching way to much old stuff,currently the first season of Blakes 7 with Logans Run and Red Dwarf have been watched as well.

I'll probably watch the new stuff when I get a chance but I'm not really excited about it :eek:

:LOL:

I never liked BSG that much,was a bit disapointed by it.I liked the original couple of seasons of Farscape but lost interest towards the end,don't think I saw the last season at all.

The only series to really get my attention the last year or two is Heroes.Apart from that I've been watching way to much old stuff,currently the first season of Blakes 7 with Logans Run and Red Dwarf have been watched as well.

I'll probably watch the new stuff when I get a chance but I'm not really excited about it :eek:

I so want to get box set seasons of Blake's 7, they aren't available in the US though (IE: not available in Region 1, S1 and S2 are available in region 2 on Amazon.com) :(

Re: New Web broadcasting from Sci-fi (BSG & ....)

So no one cares about new BSG and Farscape on the web ?

:DI do! I love both of those shows, darth! I've watched the new BSG from the very beginning and have much of it on DVD and TiVo, but I've only seen some Farscape, so I'll be watching it for sure!

i never got on with farscape, thought it sucked. BSG drained the life of me, with the crappy writing last season, i'll stick with it to the end but only so i know how it ends...badly i hope.

I loved both shows, and thought Farscape got a rather unfortunate end.

Unfortunately, those sci-fi things will probably be available legally only for US residents, for copyright reasons, if last season's BSG webisodes are anything to go by.

I enjoyed the characters on Farscape, but the story got a little too weird for me. It was like "what outrageous character can we surprise people with this week?" ... so I pretty much stopped watching around the time Virginia Hey left the show. She was my favorite, anyway. I figure I'll check out the webisodes anyway, though.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back