• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Ooh the goodies in store!

AntonyF

Administrator
Staff member
I've read quite a few pages of the B5LR script... and I want more. I want to see it now! The scenes I watched were nothing major, but immediatly had me interested!

Expect very soon, on the soon-to-be new look B5LR.com, details on the crew, the ship and some of what goes on.
smile.gif

------------------
Star_TrekMISC261580.jpg
<font size="-2" color="silver">"The Babylon Project was our last, best, hope for peace.
A self-contained world five miles long, located in neutral
territory. A place of commerce and diplomacy for a quarter
of a million humans and aliens. A shining beacon in space,
all alone in the night. It was the dawn of the third age of
mankind, the year the great war came upon us all. This is
the story of the last of the Babylon stations. The year is
2259: the name of the place is Babylon 5."

Wait wait...you watched or read? *L* Little slip there, Antony? :p

I can't wait!!

------------------
Ivanova is always right. I will listen to Ivanova. I will not ignore Ivanova's recommendations. Ivanova is God. And if this ever happens again, Ivanova will personally rip your lungs out.

If you ask me thats just MEAN saying you have read some of it and not telling us anything about it
frown.gif

damn carrot dangler

Deviot

ps I ain't no damn horse

pps I am just gelous

[This message has been edited by Deviot (edited April 18, 2001).]

I'm just wondering what I have to do to get your job, Antony. I want to be able to see and read all this info you're getting. It's killing me!

------------------
You name it, sooner or later, everyone comes to Babylon 5.
-Commander Jeffrey David Sinclair, The Gathering

I read I meant, I read.

Deviot, I'm not being mean on purpose... I'm just damn excited and need to vent. But I can't relase the info until v2 of the website (which should be today).

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Sinclair:
I'm just wondering what I have to do to get your job, Antony. I want to be able to see and read all this info you're getting. It's killing me!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well I'm a special case. I encountered Fandom.com and they altered me... now I'm a souped up reporter, and have much higher skills and powers. Sorta like the Kosh/Lyta thing. Also, Fandom talk to us about as much as Kosh talks... hmm. Lots of connections.

------------------
Star_TrekMISC261580.jpg
<font size="-2" color="silver">"The Babylon Project was our last, best, hope for peace.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by AntonyF:
I've read quite a few pages of the B5LR script... and I want more. I want to see it now! The scenes I watched were nothing major, but immediatly had me interested!

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

OK. Whats your price? Cookies? Chocolate? Slave labor for coding? Toys?

------------------

OK, I read the news you posted (yeah, I know...). That doesn't sound like TRUE info - it sounds like a fan created story. The character names are way too similar to characters that have come before. It just "feels" fake.

------------------
Joe Siegler
Webmaster - 3D Realms

It looks like Antony had all the right info about the movie!

G'Kar's in it--hooray!

Tammy

------------------

Thus it is logical to believe my other info is true too.
smile.gif

------------------
Star_TrekMISC261580.jpg

I must say that it took me a long time to find a site with up to date info on B5. Now that I have I will stay here as long as this site is here. I was upset when the Star Trek Fandom site shut down, but I was glad to see Antony's message about this place. Keep up the good work everyone.

------------------
You name it, sooner or later, everyone comes to Babylon 5.
-Commander Jeffrey David Sinclair, The Gathering

This is by far the best B-5 site I have run across as well.
I'm not so sure I want to know a great deal about the movie. There is something to be said for the element of surprise...

invalensname

------------------
"There is always hope. Only because its the one thing no one's figured out how to kill, yet."
--Galen, 'Crusade'

G'Kar Fan: ha! I thought of you as soon as I read that - knew you'd be dancing!
smile.gif

(Even if you don't get to strangle any Narns at AgamemCon this year...)

------------------
"Sure is for people with nothing on the line. You and me, we just get on with it."

[This message has been edited by Remme_Mage (edited April 19, 2001).]

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Joe Siegler:
I don't want to know - I'd rather watch it when it comes on.
smile.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I agree. They've proved the human brain reacts very nicely to surprises (well, not bad surprises, but you know). So no spoilers for me.
cool.gif

------------------

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by invalensname:
I'm not so sure I want to know a great deal about the movie. There is something to be said for the element of surprise...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well, I'm certainly feeling this! I don't have the passion for Trek anymore, I can barely tolerate it. But that makes it easy for me to write up whole scripts etc. I got this B5LR stuff and was reluctant to read it, as I've got the B5 passion. Nothing I've read so far has spoiled anything for me, so I'm still very happy at this point!

------------------
Star_TrekMISC261580.jpg

AntonyF, is there anyway that I can get into your "profession" of "aquiring" information before it's released? I'm sure something like that would come in handy in the future.

Also, I guess I'm one of those people that don't like to know what's coming up in a movie or what have you, because if you don't know, then everything is a suprise! But since it's posted on the main page, well...

------------------
"I think you're about to go where everyone has gone before" Susan Ivonova in Voices of Authority

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by AntonyF:
I've read quite a few pages of the B5LR script...
smile.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
Where are the scripts?

------------------

Back