• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Hey Anthony, a favor?

Do you or anyone here have the ability to get screen captures off of the Rangers commercials?
We'll probably see at least two more during B5 tonight. I didn't see anything that looked like a wasp when I saw the commericals so I'm kinda intrigued there.
Then all we have to do is figure out how to get the material off the webpage onto our hard drives tonight.

laugh.gif

------------------

I take it that Anthony is me....

I do have the ability to do screengrabs, but sadly I'm not in the US.
frown.gif

If anyone here has the ability to capture a video, that would be cool! But, oh well. I don't think it'll happen.
frown.gif

------------------
Dreg: "Most beauteous and supremely magnificent one, this dark spell I hold in my worthless and scabby hand is our gift to you, most tingly and wonderful Glorificus..."
Glory: "Please, call me Glory. And get up, looking at you is hurting my neck."
Dreg: "Forgive me, shiny special one. I beg of you to rip out my inadequate tongue."
Glory: "Gimme."

I've been called Anthony so many times today I'm tetchy.
laugh.gif

Cool, screengrabs will be great. I'd really love vid versions mind you....

------------------
Dreg: "Most beauteous and supremely magnificent one, this dark spell I hold in my worthless and scabby hand is our gift to you, most tingly and wonderful Glorificus..."
Glory: "Please, call me Glory. And get up, looking at you is hurting my neck."
Dreg: "Forgive me, shiny special one. I beg of you to rip out my inadequate tongue."
Glory: "Gimme."

Zathras good at playings videos, not makings.
No idea how it's done.

------------------
"Draal gave Zathras list of things not to say. This was one. No, not good. Not supposed to mention 'one'... or 'THE one'... Mmmm. You never heard that."

Errr, sorry... Antony.

I fired an email over to Becky from the Spoiler Junkies page. She's good with the screen grabs. If she's in the US and wants to do it, we may have something soon.

I'll let you know.

------------------

Back