• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

B5 people in Frasier

GKarsEye

Regular
Two B5 guest actors I saw recently in Frasier re-runs:

1. "Ma cho ri cho" Soul Hunter guy / G'Kar's uncle was the president of some exclusive men's club that the Crane brothers were trying to get into.

2. Neroon / Wells the creepy Nightwatch politician was a Russian cavier smuggler in an ep from one of the later seasons.
His accent needs some work.

I've noticed several but I can't recall them all. I have the first six seasons of Frasier on DVD and I remember the one with William Morgan Sheppard though.

James Patrick Stuart played Guy, the gay ski instructor in the episode "The Ski Lodge." He was also the unnamed presidential aide in "In The Beginning" who bought weapons from G'Kar for Earth to use against the Minbari.

Ok wow I would never have spotted that one, and that's my favorite episode of Frasier ever.

"Niles, stop chasing these lesbians!" :LOL:

Well I definitely hadven't seen that one. I certainly would have remembered that.

That's the sort of thing that'll happen with a show that was on for like 67 years...

I caught a repeat of the Frasier ep with Gary Coleman. Mediocre episode, but Coleman was great as the slick womanising charmer.

He means Gary Cole (Captain Gideon), not Coleman (Diff'rent Strokes kid), I think.

Jan

I caught a repeat of the Frasier ep with Gary Coleman. Mediocre episode, but Coleman was great as the slick womanising charmer.

I'm trying to imagine Gary Coleman as a slick womanising charmer, but it's difficult :LOL:

Gary Cole on the other hand, plays an excellent sexy bastard <drool> You really should watch American Gothic sometime, as he's brilliant as the evil Sheriff, Lucas Buck.

Actually, Gary Coleman did play a character who thought he was a slick womanizer on Moesha when that show was running. He was hysterical thinking he "had game"

Back