• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

What is the slang term for the inclusive Babylon 5 universe?

GanyaIvanova

Fans of Joss Whedon's work refer to their world as "Whedonverse". Fans of Dr. Who are called "Whovians". How do B-5 fans refer to JMS, themselves, and/or the B-5 universe?

I like it. We also call ourselves "Babblers" for obvious reason. ;) That's why we have the Babbleon forum (HI RW!!!). :dancing:

I like it. We also call ourselves "Babblers" for obvious reason. ;) That's why we have the Babbleon forum (HI RW!!!). :dancing:

OMG! You should be dancing after that one. That is great. Especially me. Looney is a "Babbler". :LOL:

Wooo-Hooo!!! This Babbler has already babbled his way to a post score of 30. I know you are all impressed. Does this make the most posts ever? . . . . . . :guffaw: :LOL: :guffaw: ;)

Fans of Joss Whedon's work refer to their world as "Whedonverse". Fans of Dr. Who are called "Whovians". How do B-5 fans refer to JMS, themselves, and/or the B-5 universe?

Many of us are Lurkers going all the way back to the Lurker’s Guide. We just call it Babylon 5. The Straczynski-verse would contain many disparate properties.

Many of us are Lurkers going all the way back to the Lurker’s Guide. We just call it Babylon 5. The Straczynski-verse would contain many disparate properties.

Yeah I've always thought "Lurkers" could be the one to describe fans, but people outside the know of Babylon 5 tend to attach a negative connotation to that word. "Babylon 5 Universe" is what I call it because I don't really associate any of JMS' other work with B5, other than seeing references in language use and such.

Latest posts

Members online

Back