• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

The Official Myriam Sirois Thread

I'm excited to see Myriam in the movie! And Dylan, and Alex, and Warren, and Dean, and Enid Raye, and Jennie, and Gus, and Andreas! Did I miss anyone?

------------------
Lorien: Who are you?
RW: The salad man.
Lorien: Why are you here?
RW: To be the salad ambassador.
Lorien: What do you want?
RW: Everyone to know the joys of salad.
Lorien: Do you have anything worth living for?
RW: Yes, my salad bars.

Hello to everyone!

I just want to thank all of you for your warm holiday wishes. I hope everyone has a safe and happy holiday season.

To answer Deviot's question, I will be spending Christmas with family and New Years Eve at a wedding. Good friends of ours are getting hitched
smile.gif
Very exciting!

I think this year more than any I can remember, I really feel the need to be surrounded by family. No trip to Whistler this year, but I have to say I don't really mind. Family is where it's at!

Take care everybody, I'll talk to you all again soon. Oh...and remember my chat is on the 3rd. Hope you guys can make it.
Myriam
smile.gif

------------------

Thankyou Myriam and my hope to you all is that you all have a safe and enjoyable holiday aswell
smile.gif
smile.gif

------------------
"When it is time, come to this place, call our name, we will be here" -Walkers of Sigma957

Myriam & everybody,

Make merry, see family, and don't let the in-laws spike your egg-nog. Blessings to everyone, no matter what holiday you celebrate (or celebrated, for those of you who are Jewish and Muslim).

------------------
The writer's life is not meant to be a happy one. We all accept that going in. -JMS

Indeed. The lovely Myriam has yet again graced us with her presence. Happy holidays to one and all.

I'll probably just spend most of the day here, in front of my comp and computer screen, most likely watching the B5 DVD. My grandparents and uncle are coming, but that's about it. They'll probably play cards, Grandpa will yell a lot, my mother and grandmother will tell him to stop, and my uncle will take lots of incriminating pictures while I play Zelda, Crono Cross, and try to get this darn video card to work.

The joy.
laugh.gif

------------------
Sheridan: Are you trying to cheer me up?
Ivanova: No sir, wouldn't dream of it.
Sheridan: Good, I hate being cheered up. It's depressing.
Ivanova: So in that case we're all going to die horrible, painful, lingering deaths.
Sheridan: Thank you, I feel so much better now.

We are planning to have a quiet day here in RW land. No one's coming over. Sometime Christmas eve or Christmas day, my aunt wants me to come and visit for a bit. Otherwise, the only plans I have are to stay home and enjoy the holiday. I will probably have to work New Year's Day, but that's no big deal because I have no plans then either.

------------------

[This message has been edited by RW7427 (edited December 23, 2001).]

*Passes a bottle of cyberBrevari and properly aged cyberSpoo to RW*

There you are, my friend... a gift; the best food and drink in the galaxy, yes?

Perhaps we could have an organized New Year's party in the B5LR chat room? I don't know yet whether I'll be available, but I will definitely try to be there if anyone else is...

------------------
-Londo's Hair
"Vir, intelligence has nothing to do with politics!"

Thanks for the Brevari and spoo, Hair. I must regretfully decline to drink the Brevari however because I don't drink alcoholic beverages. Give me a Pepsi, and I will be happy.
smile.gif
Also, make sure the spoo is fresh please because fresh splats better. (BTW, I don't eat spoo, I just like to sling it!
lol.gif
)

------------------

Fresh? Fresh?!

You have been spending too much time around those pesky Narn, my friend... very well, I will replace the Brevari with ... Pepsi... Great Maker...

BUT! One should not let a good bottle of Brevari go to waste, hm?

*formally hands the Brevari to Myriam as a Holiday gift*

There! All better!
laugh.gif

------------------
-Londo's Hair
"Vir, intelligence has nothing to do with politics!"

Just a word of warning... to Myriam and whoever else may still be wondering about spoo.

Spoo has to be eaten fresh. Don't believe anything LondosHair tells you - those Centauri couldn't recognise good spoo if it sat in their living room and stared right at them!
crazy.gif

------------------
"Isn't the universe an amazing place? I wouldn't live anywhere else." - G'Kar, B5: Rangers
Kribu's Lounge | kribu@ranger.b5lr.com

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Kribu:
those Centauri couldn't recognise good spoo if it sat in their living room and stared right at them!
crazy.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Do spoo have eyes?

Oh, boy. Talk about an off-topic thread.
lol.gif

------------------
The writer's life is not meant to be a happy one. We all accept that going in. -JMS

Poor Alex Zahara. I spotted him in the rangers forum a few days ago. He was probably wondering why there were "Official" threads about Myriam and Warren and not him.
frown.gif

------------------
Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
### Hi, I'm a sig virus. Please add me to the end of your signature so I can take over the world. ### - Caught from Kier Darby @ vBulletin infidel_dog@rangerone.b5lr.com

As I said, I don't eat spoo, I just sling it. It just so happens that fresh splats better when it hits its target.
lol.gif

------------------

I think we're all forgetting the REAL danger--Spoo coated Flarn.

Have you ever smelt that stuff?

------------------
"Get out of my way, or by God I'll shove you out the airlock!"

I can't see how actors could be scared off.
crazy.gif

Myriam now may be the time to look into a security system.
smile.gif

------------------
"Crying isn't gonna get your dog back. Unless your tears smell like dog food. So you can sit here eating can after can of dog food until your tears smell like dog food or you can go out there and find your dog."-Homer in The Canine Mutiny

**Pokes in to say Hi to Myriam and ask her if we are scaring her yet.**
shocked.gif
tongue.gif
lol.gif

------------------

Just a friendly reminder, there'll be a chat tomorrow night at 9pm Eastern with Myriam at SciFi.

And please, people, contain yourselves during the chat.
smile.gif

We're all really looking forward to it Myriam.(on the off chance you are still reading this thread
smile.gif
)

------------------
Sheridan: Are you trying to cheer me up?
Ivanova: No sir, wouldn't dream of it.
Sheridan: Good, I hate being cheered up. It's depressing.
Ivanova: So in that case we're all going to die horrible, painful, lingering deaths.
Sheridan: Thank you, I feel so much better now.

Hi there everyone!

Thanks for reminding people about my chat tomorrow Crazybillyo. I'm really looking forward to it too!

I am going to attempt to type my answers myself but I'd like to warn all of you now that I am a much better cook than I am a typist! Hee Hee
smile.gif
Please forgive the spelling mistakes etc. I promise to do my best.

Well, I hope everyone had a great New Years Eve! I sure did, and I wish you all a fabulous 2002!!!

Speak with you all tomorrow, Myriam
wink.gif

------------------

Hello, Myriam
wink.gif

Anyway, as I'm not going to make your chat (due to a hodgepodge of events attempting to make my life tomorrow night something out of the Battle of Waterloo), I'll modify what I did for Dylan's chat and ask you my questions right here:

The Two Official Channe Questions:

1) Right, when you're ninety-five and sitting on the porch of the Happy Hillside Home, what's a story about Rangers that you'd tell your fellow old-timers?

2) If you had the chance to play any character you wanted, in any production you wanted, in any theater you wanted, who would it be and where would you be?

Have a great chat, and don't let the boys get out of control
wink.gif

------------------
channe@[url="http://cryoterrace.tripod.com"]cryoterrace[/url] | "I wonder," said Frodo, "but I don't know. And that's the way of a real tale."

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back