• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

The Official Myriam Sirois Thread

happy birthday

No singing, someone may mistake it for drowning cats.

------------------
"Crying isn't gonna get your dog back. Unless your tears smell like dog food. So you can sit here eating can after can of dog food until your tears smell like dog food or you can go out there and find your dog."-Homer in The Canine Mutiny

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Tigara:
No Kribu! Please sing! And just in case in the unlikely scenario that your lovely voice causes someone's head to explode I'll take the full blame
laugh.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Then I will call in the Pak'ma'ra janitors from my salad bar to clean up the mess.

laugh.gif

------------------
Dulann: You don't solve your problems by hitting them.
David Martel: Yeah, well, it made me feel better.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR> Then I will call in the Pak'ma'ra janitors from my salad bar to clean up the mess.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
Thank you. You're too kind
wink.gif

------------------
Sheridan:Are you sure we can't jump
Lennier:positive
Sheridan:Then we have a problem
Lennier:No $h!t Sherlock
Sheridan:RUN FOR IT!!!!
Downbelow Sound Archive

lol.gif

You're welcome.
smile.gif

------------------
Dulann: You don't solve your problems by hitting them.
David Martel: Yeah, well, it made me feel better.

First and foremost,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MYRIAM!!!

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR> someone may mistake it for drowning cats. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Aren't those the best kind of cats? I'm KIDDING!!! No, I really am kidding!
laugh.gif
blush.gif
cool.gif

------------------
"We live for the one, we die for the one."

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back