• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Anyone still watching Lost?

I enjoyed the ending. I enjoyed the show as a whole. At first I thought it was going to be as important as Babylon 5. But then at some point I realised that it is basically an expensively made B-movie for TV with good acting and some great characters. I'm not sure how people were expecting ALL the questions to be answered. There is no way that could have been done AND be interesting to watch.

Do I believe that the creators had it all planned out? Well, I did at first, but now I'm not sure. But that doesn't matter as it doesn't retroactively suck as much as BSG and their grand "plan" did and I enjoyed the show a lot.

I enjoyed the ending. I enjoyed the show as a whole. At first I thought it was going to be as important as Babylon 5. But then at some point I realised that it is basically an expensively made B-movie for TV with good acting and some great characters. I'm not sure how people were expecting ALL the questions to be answered. There is no way that could have been done AND be interesting to watch.

Do I believe that the creators had it all planned out? Well, I did at first, but now I'm not sure. But that doesn't matter as it doesn't retroactively suck as much as BSG and their grand "plan" did and I enjoyed the show a lot.

My man.

Thought you guys might like this:

It's not that long so I'll post it all.
“Lost” shared the TCA’s best-drama honor with “Breaking Bad” Saturday, and series showrunner Damon Lindelof decided to use the occasion to share five of the more hurtful tweets that came after Jack Shephard hugged select island-mates in the afterlife:

"Hey, douche! Instead of backpacking in Europe or whatever the fuck you're doing, how about you give me six years of my life back?"

"My very first tweet. I started this account just to let you know how disappointed I am in you."

"Has anyone accused you of being an emotional terrorist yet? And research these words: closure and actual explanations."

"You suck. Please don't ruin Star Trek by ending it in Klingon purgatory."

"You're a dirty liar. You never knew, you made it all up, you betrayed us all. You betrayed me and I hope you rot, motherfucker."

Lindelof said the last one was tweeted by J.J. Abrams.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back