• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Is the board supposed to be acting up?

Since we never see you in NC-17, give it a shot. ;)

The levels *may* be changing again. The mod group is thinking of tweaking them. We've been having a discussion among ourselves.

Scary, huh.

I make it a practice to NEVER step on a Vorlon. :D

Speaking of which, am I the only one who sees those Lunesta sleeping pill commercials and thinks, "Damned nosey Vorlons"? :)

I, too, have lost an entire thread, one what was started a couple of days before the problems:

Missing

Very funny thread about a thread on another site: "Best FARK Thread Ever" about a woman in Germany who was convinced she had somehow captured a picture of a spacescraft while trying to photograph a planet. (It was blindingly obvious that she'd snapped a streetlight the second you looked at the blurry, cropped photo, but it took almost 48 hours and over 400 posts to convince her)

If found, please notify thread starter.

No reward other than the joy of helping a fellow being.

(Yeah, that should work around here.)

:D

Joe

The levels *may* be changing again. The mod group is thinking of tweaking them. We've been having a discussion among ourselves.

Scary, huh.

Yes several of the discussions we've had amongst ourselves are scary. :eek: :LOL:

Never say never, because I've posted there 108 times. Remember my "Pat Tallman Topless Pic - Knightriders" thread? It's just that I usually try to stay within the Babylon 5, Crusade and Rangers section.

Scary, huh.
Yeah, just when I'm so close to Technomage. :rolleyes: In JMSNews, I'm "Vorlon Technomage." Teep/Teek/Mage. :D

Never say never, because I've posted there 108 times. Remember my "Pat Tallman Topless Pic - Knightriders" thread? It's just that I usually try to stay within the Babylon 5, Crusade and Rangers section.

It's just a bit frightening that you listed out the exact number of posts. :eek:

:LOL::beer:

It's just a bit frightening that you listed out the exact number of posts. :eek:

:LOL::beer:

Naah, the Advanced Search function is a wonderful thing. ;) KoshN in NC-17 by posts (not threads). You forget I was a database guru (dBase/Foxpro) for 14 years, and naturally think that way.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back