• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Season One DVD Avail for Pre-Ordering

*throws a tantrum*

Stupid Sudbury stores doesn't have Jeremiah. :mad: I went yesterday to finally buy the box set and all the stores that I went to don't have it and, when asked, will probably never have it. :mad:

I'm Region 2 so I may have to wait a long long time (how long is an eternity?) before I ever get to see this boxset, but just out of interest can anybody tell me what the packaging is like? I mean, I have seen the coverart, I wondered what the actual box is like? is it like the b5 dvds or something else?
Thanx

:D

The boxset is fairly nice. I received mine a few weeks ago. Since I have not purchased any B5 dvd's yet I can't compare them. But the Jeremiah boxset is very nice. It's much like the Dark Angel season one setup. It's a foldout containing 6 discs, with a sleeve for the episode guide. If I had my digital camera handy I would take some pics of it :p

Back