• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Win Jeremiah and Babylon 5 Stuff!

Lyta

Well, I wasn't sure where to post this so feel free to move it wherever. ;)

We are running a new promotion on our web site where you can win lots of Jeremiah and B5 stuff. The rules are simple and the more people that participate, the more prizes we will give away! To qualify for this promotion, all you have to do is:

* Register or log in to our forums.
* Post on our forums at least once between June.15.2003 and Jul.31.2003.

You will be entered into a drawing for -at least- one of the prizes listed below. You may only be entered into this drawing once but the more people enter, the more prizes get thrown into the pot.

* Tribulations paperback novel written by J. Michael Straczynski
* Babylon 5 Station Pin -- Official Fan Club Merchandise
* Earth Alliance Large Uniform Pin -- Official Fan Club Merchandise
* Jeremiah: Gun in the Water hardcover TPB written by Hermann Huppen
* Jeremiah Survival Kit -- rare season one promotional item
* Day of the Dead script written by Neil Gaiman with an introduction by JMS -- Signed by Neil
Gaiman!
* 9x11 inch Promotional Ad -- SIGNED by J. Michael Straczynski!

For more details about this promotion and images of the prizes, visit:
http://abyss.hubbe.net/jeremiah/excl/promos.html#forums

Hope to see you on the forums and be sure to tell your friends to join in too!
http://abyss.hubbe.net/echo/

It depends on where in europe and how much it costs to send the item, but I am going to try very hard to send out the prizes no matter what. :D

The last few promos we had got shipped to places like Puerto Rico and Spain. Unfortunately, the one to Spain got damaged (no fault of my own really) so I am a bit hesitant if it will cost more than the item is worth on packaging and postage. :(

Hey, if you win we will figure it out and if all else fails I can send you an Amazon gift certificate or something. ;)

Alright! Thanks Lyta! Now.. I will go and register myself as an resident lurker. And yes, btw. I live in Finland... it's.. well.. part of Scandinavia. But thanks.. Now I have 3 regular forums to visit. And again... Thank you starshine! :D :p :D

Glad you guys are enjoying it and if you sign up under a different name, be sure to tell me who you are. I know some of you already but it is always nice to know who people are. ;)

Oh and if anyone has problems registering, activating your account or logging in ... be sure to drop me an email and let me know! I don't want you to miss out on the promotion. :cool:

I just wanted to remind everyone that this is still going on and we are currently giving away three items. I have loads more to give away and hope you visit and decide to participate in our promotion. :D

* Tribulations paperback novel written by J. Michael Straczynski
* Babylon 5 Station Pin -- Official Fan Club Merchandise
* Earth Alliance Large Uniform Pin -- Official Fan Club Merchandise

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back