• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Cowboy Bepop (spoilers)

No way. Spike is DEAD. For all the reasons stated by Chuck. End of story.

And there already WAS a season 2 of CB - the last 13 episodes. :D

Cowboy Bebop was originally a 2 season show. But they decided to use the 2 season budget for one great season.

I've heard rumors of talks about a season 2...
Really, how many times has Spike died? 3?

I'd like to see more as well, but it'd screw with the sheer greatness of what's already been accomplished. And therefore, in my opinion, they should NOT make any new series based after the end of Bebop. Perhaps another movie? Standalone can be swank.

And who says a series/movie has to be limited to the time frame and characters of the original series? CB has a great setting for many more stories besides those of the series. Take the gate incident, for example. The feel can remain the same, but the story, characters, and plot can change.

Could we see more of the evil Win or whatever his name was from Sympathy for the Devil, then?

The gate incident really has much untapped potential. It was shown in, I think, Bohemian Rhapsody that there clearly was prior knowledge of the gate's instability. Not to mention that most of the earth had to be evacuated. I'm not sure if most of the colonies on the other planets/moons were established well before the incident. I would think at least some would be, but not to the degree that it could take on most of earth's population, if most of them survived the intial explosion and pieces of the moon falling on their heads. Also, I'm not sure about the number of people that still live on earth despite the fact that there are frequent and random moon pieces raining down on them. Speak Like a Child kind of gave the impression that parts of Japan were totally void of life, while Jamming with Edward gave the impression at least a modest number of people still lived there.

And I believe Win is dead, so I don't see much of a story there. Though I bet he's seen quite a lot considering he's lived to long in the body of a child.

I think people had already started colonizing the solar system, but that the gate incident forced it along even more so. And...... that's it. And I'd assume plenty of people still live on Earth. Nothing near what the population used to be, but it should be obvious by now that people DO live there. It's like a giant slum!

Ein can hack.......play chess...........and can hear high frequency and know that it's bad...........and bite your leg because of it........... :D

Ein is maybe cooler than anyone else on the Bebop......though that is saying alot.

And I would bet Jet Black would be the most underrated member of the team.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back