B5TV.COM. Babylon 5 forums Babylon 5 message for the fans from Claudia Christian Babylon 5
Old March 25th 03, 20:16   #1
Chilli
High Treason Prevention Officer

Send a message via ICQ to Chilli Send a message via MSN to Chilli
24 (03/25/03) S*P*O*I*L*E*R*S

Not bad I really like the way that all the "good guys" are working against eachother at CTU.

And, the last shred of a doubt that Jack and Kate would end up together was removed this episode.

I'll be in LA in 2 weeks. I think I'll be damned careful. From what I learned through Kim's experience, that whole city is full of freaks and psychopats

And who/what the hell is the Coral Snake Dude fighting for
Chilli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 25th 03, 22:05   #2
Loadhan
Telepath

Re: 24 (03/25/03) S*P*O*I*L*E*R*S

My question is ... how long does it take Kim to go to the fricken bathroom?! I swear, she was in there longer than it took Jack to hitch a ride from a helicopter back to the helipad and then to CTU - from a place far enough away that it seems no one in LA actually saw the bomb!

And hey ... Tony sure called this one right; Jack doesn't play by the books.
Loadhan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 25th 03, 22:44   #3
CelleDuSoleil
Ambassador

Hey, give the girl a break -- she's thinks her dad's dead and that the world is going to hell in a handbasket. Plus, everyone around her seems to get pulled into a vortex of eye-rolling, head-smacking, breath-taking stupidity which I hereby dub the "Spawn Effect".

Tony seems to be affected by it as well for some reason. He's gone full circle from dumb-ass to bad-ass to kick ass to nice ass! and back to dumb-ass. Needless to say, there lays a man who won't be gettin' any at the end of the "day" ifyouknowwhatImean.

Now I don't trust Mike -- he looked way too calculating with Palmer. And I don't trust Lynn cuz of the looks she was sharing with Mike. The only thing I do trust is that Jack won't let anything happen to his future Katey-cakes.
CelleDuSoleil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 26th 03, 09:33   #4
Recoil
First One

Yea Tony did a dime-turn there didn't he?

I hope they come up with a damn good reason as to why this sniper guy wants Kate. That part seemed fishy to me.

Kim, sigh, how can one person stumble into so much shit. Its like a Greek tragedy.
Recoil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 26th 03, 23:39   #5
Sinclair

Quote:
Now I don't trust Mike -- he looked way too calculating with Palmer. And I don't trust Lynn cuz of the looks she was sharing with Mike.
I've been getting kind of suspicious of Mike the past couple episodes too. I've always thought he was on the up and up but now I'm not so sure. As for Lynne, I don't really suspect her of anything, but then again maybe that's what they want us to think. I'm wondering if Rayburn might show back up with all the shit that has happened with Sherry and Stanton.
Sinclair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 27th 03, 21:07   #6
GKarsEye
First One

I don't think anything less of Tony- he had no reason to believe that Ali was telling the truth.

Not only is Kim absurd, but so is everyone around her. I never realised stupidity could be catching.
GKarsEye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 28th 03, 20:44   #7
ElScorcho
Psi Cop

Why can't they just get her to her aunt's house and be done with her already???

ElScorcho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 31st 03, 11:27   #8
PillowRock
Psi Cop

Just got around to watching my tape last night.

Kim is amazingly good at getting herself taken as a hostage. With all of her experiance, wouldn't you think that (if nothing else) she would have moved away from the two guys wrestling over the gun (that one of them had taken from her hand) and out into the parking lot. She doesn't have that motive to stay away from the police any more, she knows the bomb has detonated.

The commando wanting Kate, ..... I just don't get why that should be. It feels like Kate was a character that they originally figured would fade out about now, but when they got going they found that she had good chemistry on screen with Keifer / Jack ..... sooooooo they're finding a way to keep her around. I am a bit curious to see what excuse they come up with for it, though.
PillowRock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 31st 03, 20:11   #9
ElScorcho
Psi Cop

Quote:
She doesn't have that motive to stay away from the police any more

... except for the fact that she's wanted for murder and escaping police custody.

ElScorcho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 31st 03, 20:50   #10
PillowRock
Psi Cop

I think she figures that will get cleared up with the time to really look into it. Her real motive for fleeing the police was to get out (and stay out) of the blast radius of the bomb.
PillowRock is offline   Reply With Quote