B5TV.COM. Babylon 5 forums Babylon 5 message for the fans from Claudia Christian Babylon 5
Old October 21st 01, 20:00   #11
EntilZhaDelenn
First One

Re: Calling of the Heart Chapter 5

Lennier, I am curious...what was the plotline you were thinking of? I would be more than happy to hear it.

Solaris, Furrell is from the Star Rider's Clan. You will find out more about him in later chapters. As far as your last comment in my last chapter, Latiya will not engage in such behaviors until she's older. Just because everyone else does it, doesn't make it right. Latiya is different, as you will find out. By the way, thanks for reading my story and I'm glad my character inspired you.

EntilZhaDelenn

------------------
"There is always hope. It is the one thing no one has figured out how to kill yet." Galen.

"It's a shame our reality is devestating." Eve What's Going On?

"Oh, but who are they to judge us? Together we can all be strong." Alicia Keys, What's Going On?

"Oh, brother, brother, brother. There's far too many of you dying." Gwen Stefani, What's Going On?
EntilZhaDelenn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 21st 01, 22:32   #12
**DONOTDELETE**

Re: Calling of the Heart Chapter 5

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>I am curious... what was the plotline you were thinking of?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well, as the story involves David Sheridan I was fairly certain that it would somehow involve the Keeper.

But please, please don't tell me if this is so.

I understand well that the story has a probability of involving such events, possibly later, possibly never, possibly in ways very different from my guesses.

I simply like guessing.

------------------
"We are the universe, trying to figure itself out.
Unfortunately we as software lack any coherent documentation."
-- Delenn