B5TV.COM. Babylon 5 forums Babylon 5 message for the fans from Claudia Christian Babylon 5
Old September 26th 22, 22:00   #1
KoshN

"BABYLON 5 🌟 THEN & NOW 2022"

This just showed up in my YouTube feed.

Do You Remember? by Nostalgic Nick

Watch "BABYLON 5 🌟 THEN & NOW 2022" on YouTube
https://youtu.be/sHQPHsZAnGE
Max Eilerson: "The story of my life. I finally find a city like this, intact, deserted for ten thousand years. Probably contains hundreds of patents that I could exploit and I'm going to die. I can appreciate dramatic irony as much as the next person, but this is pushing it a bit."
KoshN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 2nd 22, 01:52   #2
Looney
Psi Cop

Re: "BABYLON 5 🌟 THEN & NOW 2022"

Thanks for the link. It was okay. Depressing and the voice is a little annoying, but I was able to watch the whole thing and not shut it off.
Old October 2nd 22, 19:36   #3
Ubik
Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by Looney View Post
Thanks for the link. It was okay. Depressing and the voice is a little annoying, but I was able to watch the whole thing and not shut it off.

I have not seen Basilisk: The Serpent King... I think I may need to rectify that.
Ubik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 2nd 22, 21:55   #4
KoshN

Quote:
It's rare that I see anything B5-related on YouTube, so when I ran across it, I thought I'd include it here. Yes, it was a downer seeing how many had passed (which I already knew.) and yes I also find the voice annoying.
Max Eilerson: "The story of my life. I finally find a city like this, intact, deserted for ten thousand years. Probably contains hundreds of patents that I could exploit and I'm going to die. I can appreciate dramatic irony as much as the next person, but this is pushing it a bit."
KoshN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 27th 22, 13:54   #5
Looney
Psi Cop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ubik View Post

I have not seen Basilisk: The Serpent King... I think I may need to rectify that.
Oh so sorry I missed this post. Did you see it? It is definitely one of those films that should come with the disclaimer, "If you are watching this just try to compare it to other like films, as in other films that appear on the SYFY channel."
Old October 27th 22, 22:54   #6
LateArrival
Ambassador

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ubik View Post

Oh so sorry I missed this post. Did you see it? It is definitely one of those films that should come with the disclaimer, "If you are watching this just try to compare it to other like films, as in other films that appear on the SYFY channel."

One of the best Wrestling Channel films was the "B5 Reunion" piece Bone Eater starring Bruce Boxleitner. I believe he shared a split-screen telephone scene with Walter Koening, and ads at the time hyped this. Had an epic ending: A deserted highway... The CGI Monster appears - it's Boss Battle Time! Monster attacks... BB stabs it (once) with his spear... Monster dies. The End.

I think it was/is available (for free) to stream on Tubi TV.