B5TV.COM. Babylon 5 forums Babylon 5 message for the fans from Claudia Christian Babylon 5
Old April 25th 07, 01:02   #51
Chilli
High Treason Prevention Officer

Send a message via ICQ to Chilli Send a message via MSN to Chilli
Re: 24 - Season 6 [spoilers]

An acute bout of insomnia gave me the chance to catch up on 24 ... woaw, office drama overdose time?

And the ranks of Magic Marwan and the Fabulous Fayed are joined by .. the Callenging Cheng? My god, CTU is crap with keeping detainees.
Chilli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 24th 07, 22:53   #52
Chilli

And finally I can give up on this show without feeling like I'm abandoning something "in the middle" of something.

Anyone still in next year? If so, please inform me in case it doesn't totally suck, through some miracle.
Old May 25th 07, 07:05   #53
Recoil
First One

The two hour finale did NOTHING for me, just like this entire season.

I love how it somehow took those F-18s 30min to reach an oil platform 6 miles off the coast of Los Angeles. Yea...Right..... In reality, it would have been about 3 minutes and that platform was done.

And the whole ending with Jack and Audrey....was a big who cares. Seriously, worst ending of all 6 seasons. It seemed like such a non-event...
Old May 25th 07, 19:46   #54
Chilli

Quote:
Originally Posted by Recoil View Post
I love how it somehow took those F-18s 30min to reach an oil platform 6 miles off the coast of Los Angeles. Yea...Right..... In reality, it would have been about 3 minutes and that platform was done.
The whole time factor was SO stupid in this one. They show us the radar scan of the planes looking about a hundred metres off the platform .. and they need several minutes to blow it?? Yeah, right.

In general, the last two episodes were .. fitting of the season. The only cool thing was Bill going somewhat bad-ass, I guess.

Milo's brother? WTF?
Old May 25th 07, 23:54   #55
Recoil
First One

Yea I felt nothing when the finale ended...it was just "blah"

The Milo's brother thing I didn't get. I thought he was going to end up doing something nasty...turns out he just left I guess. Pretty lame.
Old May 26th 07, 15:01   #56
B5_Obsessed
First One

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chilli View Post
The whole time factor was SO stupid in this one. They show us the radar scan of the planes looking about a hundred metres off the platform .. and they need several minutes to blow it?? Yeah, right.
Not to mention, they might have been inclined to shoot down any helicopter leaving the scene, but apparently, they never ever saw it.
B5_Obsessed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 31st 07, 21:01   #57
Sinclair

Yeah, I agree. Very lame ending. I heard that next season the show will be shown elsewhere with basically a whole new cast and a completely different setting. I might have even read that in this thread but I really don't feel like going back and looking.
Old June 1st 07, 06:45   #58
Recoil
First One

They should have done that for Season 5 when they had the "Jack Bauer declared dead" ending at the end of Season 4. But sure enough, when Season 5 started, 2 episodes into it, Jack was back at CTU and "Uh oh! There are terrorists about in Los Angeles!" and it was the same old shit.