B5TV.COM. Babylon 5 forums Babylon 5 message for the fans from Claudia Christian Babylon 5
Old March 16th 07, 04:17   #1
RW7427

Hunter Prey Questions

I watched Hunter Prey tonight, and after watching this ep a million times before and these questions popped into my head every time, I finally remembered to post them. There are two of them. If anyone has any insight or any answers, or hell even guesses, please let me know.

1) Dr. Jacobs is speaking into a recording device to someone named Mary. Could that Mary possibly be Dr. Mary Kirkish that we see in season 3? It's probably not the same Mary, but she's the first person I think of when I hear him mention the name.

2) Sheridan comments to Kosh how he reached out and touched his mind while he was in the Streib ship. Kosh tells him that he was seeking meaning and that he was listening for Sheridan's voice, which became a song. Sheridan asked him if that had ever happened before, and Kosh answered, "Once." My question is....who might this have happened with? Was it Lyta when she scanned him in The Gathering, or might it have been Sinclair, either as himself or as Valen?

Any comments are welcome, thanks.
Old March 16th 07, 09:56   #2
GaribaldisHair
First One

Re: Hunter Prey Questions

Quote:
Originally Posted by RW7427 View Post
1) Dr. Jacobs is speaking into a recording device to someone named Mary. Could that Mary possibly be Dr. Mary Kirkish that we see in season 3? It's probably not the same Mary, but she's the first person I think of when I hear him mention the name.
It just seemed perfectly natural to me that he was leaving a message for his wife.

Cake or death?
GaribaldisHair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 16th 07, 10:19   #3
KoshFan
Soul Hunter

Re: Hunter Prey Questions

I don't think we ever got a definitive answer to the second question, but I bet it's Valen. Kosh apparently got along better with Valen than with any other non-Vorlon being before Sheridan.

The Generous Grasp
KoshFan is offline   Reply With Quote