• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Worst series finales?

There are some good episodes, including an Indiana Jones spoof (remember Selleck almost was Indy, but was contracted to Magnum and couldnl't do it).

I really couldn't imagine Tom Selleck being Indiana Jones. This might sound harsh, but I don't think he could look intelligent enough to be an Archeology professor.

The DVD set has some screen tests with him as Indiana Jones. It's just .. weird :eek: .. Lucas initially didn't want Ford as he had already been in two projects of his and didn't want to make him his man for everything but eventually had to fall back on him since Selleck couldn't make it. Which seems so weird considering how perfect Ford seemed for the role :D

When I first heard this I was dubious but the screen test convinced me.

Just picture him in the boat scene where Marion hits him with the mirror/ searches for a spot to kiss. I can easily see Magnum slipping into that roll.

Besides the mustache can overcome anything.

I think the Angel finale suffered due to lack of budget - it was a great theme for the end of the series, but we knew it had just been thrown in because the network had pulled the plug. An apocalypse needs a budget.

J

Back