• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Crusade R2 release date on Amazon.co.uk

Got my copy of Season 5 this morning and there's a leaflet in there that mentions that Crusade will be released for R2 in March, so that date could well be correct!

Did you order it on Amazon (Season 5)?

It is now extremely unusual to receive orders from Amazon prior to the official release dates as they have got themselves in hot water several times over "premature shipping".

I believe their policy now is to actually ship pre-ordered items no earlier than the actual release date.

It is now extremely unusual to receive orders from Amazon prior to the official release dates as they have got themselves in hot water several times over "premature shipping".

I believe their policy now is to actually ship pre-ordered items no earlier than the actual release date.

The last 3 sets I've gotten were preordered from Amazon and arrived on the release date exactly. All of them had specified expedited shiping, though, which may have made a difference.

it took me four days last time with Amazon to get it.
My credit card is too full at the moement, so its a walk to the local DVD supplier on Monday :)

So, I wonder what they'll miss out this time, perhaps a whole episode?

I'll bet they forget the commentaries. I mean, a whole episode is just too big to forget, but commentary tracks are... "easy to forget and no-one needs them besides the hardcore fans".

I'll bet they forget the commentaries. I mean, a whole episode is just too big to forget, but commentary tracks are... "easy to forget and no-one needs them besides the hardcore fans".

Well, JMS's commentary was already sabotaged. When he told what really happened to cause Crusade's cancellation, it was edited out and replaced with another part of his interview. We're still waiting to hear from JMS what they're going to do to rectify this one.

Jan

Latest posts

Members online

Back