• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

The new Dr Who....

I also don't know if BBC America is available on any cable package I can get. :rolleyes:
Does Real Gold still download BBC Ammerica?

Anyone know when the BBC's tv broadcasts over the net are to begin?

As far as I am aware, its only BBC Radio.

It means I can catch up with The Archers and a bit of Tim 'The Big Dawg' Westwood at work, so thats cool. Not sure about TV, but I would not be suprised

Hyp,

I imagine you cable works in "tiers" as ours does in California. I have Expanded Basic Cable, and BBC America is included.

On my cable system (a part of Michigan covered by Comcast) BBC America is one of the channels that appears on the list once you step up to digital cable. As long as you stay with the less expensive analog levels of service BBC-A isn't available. I think that it is in the most basic version of the digital cable upgrade, though.

And I neglected to mention that I live in a very small town with a very average cable company (Cable One). I called yesterday and indeed, they don't carry BBC America. :rolleyes:

I have a fear this series will suck ass majorly.

I`m sorry im not well up on American slang , But i get the feeling you think it will fail ... Christopher Ecclestone is a decent actor i have seen him in quite a few series , Billie piper despite her horendous pop career , seems an ok actor . The producer is quite famous Phil redmond behind series like C4`s brookside , itv`s Emmerdale and many more . The writers past glories include queer as folk but i just cant recall his name ...
Hi there, fortunately I am a well cultured Brit who is up on American slang. I just have a fear it will fail. It is not Mr Redmond thats on this, it was Mal Young who did work on Brookie - but he has since left the Beeb and has been replaced. The most promising thing are the writers of Coupling and League of Gentlemen are on this show. I hope it does work out and am looking forward to it as I am such a fan of the show.

The League of Gentlemen link is promising indeed. I'd highly reccomend anyone who hasnt seen it to track it down.

How many seasons of Coupling were there made?

God, that was the most hilarious sit-com I've ever seen in my life. :LOL: :)

Just had the third season. One of the few programmes both my girlfirend and I can watch together. Not so sure on the US remake though.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back