• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Pat, Mira & Bill

FlarnChef

Regular
All looked great at Chiller Con last weekend!
MBP.jpg

Ooh, do tell Chef. We know she's going to be on Lost, and we know she said it won't be a single shot. Do you know more? Like what exactly does it mean that it won't be a single shot? Does that mean she'll be a regular for the foreseeable future?

Ooh, do tell Chef. We know she's going to be on Lost, and we know she said it won't be a single shot. Do you know more? Like what exactly does it mean that it won't be a single shot? Does that mean she'll be a regular for the foreseeable future?

Don't know if the role will lead into a regular spot on the show. She went to open casting call on September 28th and was filming in Hawaii by the 4th of October. That is pretty much all she could tell.

Since the show is such a hit....we can only hope that Mira's character becomes a regular.

Oh and neither Mira, Pat nor Bill know anything of, or have been contacted about TMoS. So they claim.....

When's her first episode supposed to be?

First is was posted as the 10th of November, and then the 17th. After watching the show last night, it looks like the 17th.

Pat Tallman has a very unusual hairstyle. It looks high maintenance.

Naw.... it is just piled on top of her head. AND I'd imagine after the previous evening's dinner and 'much wine,' I don't think hair maintenance was an option.... more like quick & simple. (It looked prettty elegant, too) I told her as much, joking if she had a date after the show, 'cause she looked mighty dressed up.

Mira is supposed to play the "French Woman" in Episode 9. Episode 7 is this week's episode, so it is in two more episodes, so providing no weeks without an episode, it should be the week after next (IE: Nov 17)

Markas, this week's episode wasn't on Last night (here in Sac, so I assume there it will be the same), it will be on Saturday, then another episode Weds, in case you want to get as much as possible before she comes on.

Back