• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Bruce Boxleitner Sighting

Bruce looks a bit like Harrison Ford there. And Melissa, wow! She's come a long way from "Little House..."

I'd never mistake her for Calista Flockhart, no matter how much Bruce might look like Ford!

Wow! Looking good, Melissa and Bruce! Where was this picture taken? The SAG awards?

Yup... the SAG awards.

Maybe the snakehead jumped out of the only part of the lake that wasn't solidified Jello.

ROTFL!!!

Bruce looks a bit like Harrison Ford there. And Melissa, wow! She's come a long way from "Little House..."

I'd never mistake her for Calista Flockhart, no matter how much Bruce might look like Ford!

And isn't it good to see a woman with healthy curves? :)

Yeah, but not because of his skin. It's that posture and facial expression.
That is what I actually ment originally, but when you think about it its really the combination of both. :D

Re: Another siting

I happened upon the movie Gods and Generals which is a prequel to Gettyburg. Bruce was in it as General James Longstreet a part originated by Tom Berenger. From what I saw of the movie, it looked like Bruce's role was a small one. Did anybody see the entire movie?

I happened upon the movie Gods and Generals which is a prequel to Gettyburg. Bruce was in it as General James Longstreet a part originated by Tom Berenger. From what I saw of the movie, it looked like Bruce's role was a small one. Did anybody see the entire movie?

I tried.. I really tried to watch it. The cinematograpghy is fabulous, but I think the movie was longer than the actual war. :eek:

Yes I saw the whole movie and loved every minute of it. Bruce had a relitivly small part in it.

btw Did anybody know that he turned 54 today? I read it in the entertainment section of the paper :D

Probably about 10 more years till he goes back to the Coriana system for the final time. :LOL:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back