• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Single Discs?

I was just wondering if anyone knew of any sites that sold single/replacement DVDs. One of my season 3 discs has been developing some problems when I play it. I have had the collection for over a year so I can hardly return it to the seller and the other discs are fine so I do not want to replace the entire thing. Does anyone have any ideas? I already tried one of those DVD resurfacer things and it did not solve the problem.

I was just wondering if anyone knew of any sites that sold single/replacement DVDs. One of my season 3 discs has been developing some problems when I play it. I have had the collection for over a year so I can hardly return it to the seller and the other discs are fine so I do not want to replace the entire thing. Does anyone have any ideas? I already tried one of those DVD resurfacer things and it did not solve the problem.

I've got the same problem with the ST: DS9 disk with the first Mirror Universe episode, I foolishly put the disk in on top of another one, and scratched it, so the first 8 minutes of the episode are hosed. I too tried a repair kit to no avail.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back