• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Premium memberships

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doh! I humbly beg forgiveness from all Python fans everywhere. :eek:

I looked it up, and it was Fang, not Biggles, who *fetched the comfy chair.*

JJ: no, I'll take the inept torturers, thank you very much. :D

HeinleinFan: ah. It seems I have a need to reveiw my Monty Python lore. :LOL: :cool:

Nope, I've never seen Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure...
I was just speculating as to what form of torture Hypatia might enjoy, if comfy chairs aren't her cup of tea. :D ;) :D

YOU'RE RIGHT! Why the heck IS this in Q&A? Good point, Mindwalker. But... you just asked a QUESTION! so now it does belong? :p
I could answer that question by saying "Inanity, like gold, is where you find it."

Oh, dear. Have I brought my special brand of chaos into yet another thread? :devil:

Hmm, in a forum without a moderator, too. :devil: :devil:

*Evil laughter* :devil:

Hypatia, I am honored that you quote me in your sig, but I said 'inanity,' as in inane, which means lacking a point, or silly. Not that far from insanity, but not quite the same. Out of the context where I used it, your rewrite is probably better.

You can tell I've been grading waaaaaaaaaaay too many papers this weekend. :eek:

I'm not even an English instructor. :eek: :eek:

Well, you're probably way better at English than most English teachers are at math, so no reason to be " :eek: "

By the way, can you afford gas there, or is it only the vicinity of Phoenix where it has gone to $4 per gallon?

The pipeline is north of me. I think it was $1.79 at the pump when I got gas on Thursday.

But I am very worried about lines when I (hopefully) will be going to Phoenix this next weekend. I'll pay anything they want if I can just get enough gas to get home again. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back