• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Did anyone else see this during B5 tonight?

hypatia

Regular
Did anyone else see this during B5 tonight (Grey 17 Is Missing)? While a commercial was mentioning to watch for a special announcement about B5LR during "Dune", the picture shown, very briefly, was of G'Kar handing something, maybe a data crystal, to someone human (I think David Neal, maybe).

Or am I just going mad?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAahhhhhhhhhhhh.
shocked.gif

------------------
"Why not? Only 1 Human captain has ever survived battle with the Minbari fleet. He is behind me, you are in front of me. If you value your lives, be somewhere else."

[This message has been edited by hypatia (edited June 11, 2001).]

[This message has been edited by hypatia (edited June 11, 2001).]

AHHHH I MISSED IT NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
shocked.gif
shocked.gif
shocked.gif

------------------
Douglas Adams 1952-2001 "So long and thanks for all the books"
Home of the index of Alien races of Crusade: (Hopefully more updated more when Crusade comes back!)
http://babylon5crusade.cjb.net

The real Hypatia will be rolling around in her grave: I forgot I had taped tonight's episode in case I missed seeing it. It was very specific, it said watch tomorrows episode of "Dune" to see a sneak preview of B5LR. So I would guess they are going to show the website tomorrow. I would have assumed in the last hour of the last day they would do that. Maybe "they" didn't want to anger too many fans!

Still think its G'kar handing something to the captain.

------------------
"Why not? Only 1 Human captain has ever survived battle with the Minbari fleet. He is behind me, you are in front of me. If you value your lives, be somewhere else."

There was also someone, probably the captain again, running just before the clip with G'kar. It was VERY brief, but enough to get me hyped again! Great to see G'kar again, even if only for 2 seconds.
laugh.gif

------------------

Someone over at the Skiffy Channel has been taking "Teasing the Fans: 101" from JMS.

------------------
Yes, I like cats too.
Shall we exchange Recipes?

Yes, and pretty good for Freshmen, I'd say!

------------------

Did anyone else see the clip? I'm amazed so few people saw it! I would have missed it too but I swear the commercial was playing the opening music to b5 season 3 so I glanced back at the tv. I'm glad I did!!

------------------

I saw it!!!!! I saw it!!!!! *bounces* I nearly fell off my chair, too!!! I was SOOOOOOOOOOO happy to see it!! I'm just a little depressed that I didn't record it.
frown.gif

Yep, it WAS David Martel. *nod* I recognized him right off.
smile.gif

Apocalypse Box,

Nope, it was the season 5 theme. I know that theme from heart...I can hum it. *L*

------------------
Ivanova is always right. I will listen to Ivanova. I will not ignore Ivanova's recommendations. Ivanova is God. And if this ever happens again, Ivanova will personally rip your lungs out.

No hallucinating going on. I saw it too. Funny how a split second of G'Kar can be *that* exciting, but hey, it's *G'Kar*--the best character ever on television.

------------------
Not many fishes left in the sea. Not many fishes, just Londo and me.

I wish I could have seen that.

But I know what he was doing. Should I say, shouldn't I. *hmm*. The description that you give sounds like the scenes where G'Kar gives David some orders. I shall say no more.

------------------
Dreg: "Most beauteous and supremely magnificent one, this dark spell I hold in my worthless and scabby hand is our gift to you, most tingly and wonderful Glorificus..."
Glory: "Please, call me Glory. And get up, looking at you is hurting my neck."
Dreg: "Forgive me, shiny special one. I beg of you to rip out my inadequate tongue."
Glory: "Gimme."

Antony knows way too much, doesn't he? I want to be surprised, so I hope the soon-to-be-increasing previews and clips don't give away too much. I absolutely HATE IT when a preview shows something not revealed for the first 45 minutes of an hour-long show. They did that all of the time in Star Trek NG, and I finally got to the point where I'd turn the volume down or fast-forward through the previews.

But they can go on teasing us all they want to! And the air date is still half a year away. This is going to be a very hard half year.
crazy.gif

------------------

Unfortunatly, the 6 months prior to air time will hurt everyone who does not want to know the story, plotline, etc. There will be leaks - as a huge b5 fan, please be sure to tell when a spoiler is posted!!!! I want to see it fresh, (but I will check out pics of the ship!!!)

------------------

WELL SINCE NO ONE NOTICED THAT I POSTED THIS ON A NEW TOPIC A FEW HOURS EARLIER I WILL POST IT AGAIN: posted June 12, 2001 08:08 AM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ok this is what I have gathered after countless slow motion examinations from the Dune commercial with excerpts from BR:LotR in it:
1. The rangers have new costumes similar to the vests from Crusade.

2. The ship is very old and desolate in the inside.

3. The ship has a crew of people. Cuz there was a scene of the main character running around while other people stood in teh background pressing panels.

4. The ship (not sure if its THE ship) resembles a wasp, with jet like wings and an abdomin like thing plus two long things sticking out from teh bottom. Its very fast and looks like it could be Drazi made (no its not a Drazi SunHawk).

Whelp thats all I can see from that 10 second or so shot.

------------------

------------------
All your base are belong to us.

Spoiler warnings would be nice, yes... Still, I've decided that I want to know as much as possible.

Considering that I'll probably get to see it a lot later than it's first aired in the US - perhaps even have to wait for a possible video/DVD release - there'll be enough time for me to forget all the details discussed... I'll probably forget the plot as well.
laugh.gif

------------------
"It's animal magnetism. What can I say."

God, I really want this trailer before the main trailer.
smile.gif
I want them all for the site!

------------------
Dreg: "Most beauteous and supremely magnificent one, this dark spell I hold in my worthless and scabby hand is our gift to you, most tingly and wonderful Glorificus..."
Glory: "Please, call me Glory. And get up, looking at you is hurting my neck."
Dreg: "Forgive me, shiny special one. I beg of you to rip out my inadequate tongue."
Glory: "Gimme."

Hate to be the bringer of bad news Raider, but when i clicked on your link i got a 404 error, so i think something is broken somewhere
wink.gif
Hope you get it fixed man.

------------------

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Teekas Dragon:
Hate to be the bringer of bad news Raider, but when i clicked on your link i got a 404 error, so i think something is broken somewhere
wink.gif
Hope you get it fixed man.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Same with me and I tried it from my bookmarks just to be sure. Couldn't get it eiher way.

------------------

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back