• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Mira's first "Lost" episode

Mira\'s first \"Lost\" episode

For anyone interested, the first of the Lost epsiodes that Mira Furlan guest-starred in will air on ABC in the U.S. on July 27th. This is one of those shows I didn't watch during the regular season and am now catching up on via TiVo'd reruns. So far it is pretty interesting. I know Mira appeared in at least a couple of episodes and I'm curious to see them.

Regards,

Joe

Re: Mira\'s first \"Lost\" episode

Even though her character in "Lost" is troubled, Mira is more attractive than I remember her in "B5." But of course the seashell head piece might have had something to do with it. ;)

But of course the seashell head piece might have had something to do with it. :)

I thought she was very cute for a Minbari. ;) But I also thought she looked good IRL and despite the passage of a little time and the situation her character was in, I still think so after watching the recent rerun.

Regards,

Joe

Even though her character in "Lost" is troubled, Mira is more attractive than I remember her in "B5." But of course the seashell head piece might have had something to do with it. ;)

Mira has always been one attractive lady ...

mpub1n.JPG

Or how about my personal favourite ...

mira24.jpg

I asked yesterday on the ABC board if we would get a Danielle flashback this year, and a poster named Adawhen who is somehow connected with the show and drops clues, said they are in fact working on getting approval for a script for right before the mid-season break for a Danielle flashback. ABC has not yet approved it, so they may deny the writers permission, but, they're working on it.

>> But of course the seashell head piece might have had something to do with it.

> I thought she was very cute for a Minbari.
Lack of cuteness, with or without that "seashell headpiece"... is something I cannot complain about. In fact, even multiple years after I originally noticed... I am still quite perplexed by Delenn being impossibly cute. :D

cute.jpg

I think some fundamental constant in the "theory of everything"... needs its value modified to explain how she achieves it. :D

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back