• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Great lines

Elenopa

Regular
I was watching my new DVD of 'the Gathering' today. Everytime I watch it there is a line near the end that makes me laugh and cheer simultaniously.

It is when Laurel Takashima is told that the Vorlons are demanding that they turn over Commander Sinclair immediately, and she replies,

"Tell them to get stuffed" :eek: :LOL: :eek:

Who else would have the nerve to say that to the Vorlons? Granted, she probably didn't know just how powerful the Vorlons are, but it is still a great line.

I can easily see Ivanova saying that, and her character was a replacement of Takashima's.

Chalk it up to loyalty above and beyond the call. :LOL:

I was watching my new DVD of 'the Gathering' today. Everytime I watch it there is a line near the end that makes me laugh and cheer simultaniously.

It is when Laurel Takashima is told that the Vorlons are demanding that they turn over Commander Sinclair immediately, and she replies,

"Tell them to get stuffed" :eek: :LOL: :eek:

Who else would have the nerve to say that to the Vorlons? Granted, she probably didn't know just how powerful the Vorlons are, but it is still a great line.

As Hypatia said, Ivanova probably would. However, such a response in the face of what we now know the Vorlon ships' capabilities to be, is rather meaningless. It's kind of like standing in the path of an F5 tornado or Class 5 hurricane and telling it to get stuffed. The Vorlons could have just sent one Transport and smoked the whole station. All those ships were overkill, needed only for show, because at the time, ~2256-2257, the humans had no idea of Vorlon ship capabilities.

True enough, KoshN.

However, the Vorlon's would never have risked damage to the station while Sinclair was aboard...For obvious reasons.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back