• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Looking for a quote.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR> Yeats, Byron, Coleridge, Shelley -
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Just take note of the fact that the Shelley whose work is best remembered (although a lot of people don't realize it) is Mary Shelley.

All because of a bet between the "Gentlemen" that she demanded to be allowed to participate in because she knew she'd be Bored if she had nothing to do while the "boys" worked on their bet.
shocked.gif
tongue.gif
crazy.gif
cool.gif
laugh.gif

------------------
The 3 most common elements in the Universe:
Hydrogen, Greed, Stupidity!

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by channe:
Quote? Me? Yeah, go ahead. But why?

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Because you have illustrated, better than I could have, the point that the quote was trying to make.

Or at least, what it means to you.

This is what I have tried to do with my articles. Make people think about life, the world and themselves, and how they could perhaps improve things.

If I turn some of them into B5 fans along the way, then that's an extra.

------------------
Ranger Elenopa

"You can get more with a kind word and a two by four, than you can with just a kind word"

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back