• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Calendar unavailable

Elenopa

Regular
I have had the B5 calendar on order for months now, but I have just recieved an email to say that it is unavailable.

Does this mean that there is no B5 calendar this year?

I really hate this, especially when Trek (sorry for saying a four letter word) has about six different ones on the market /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif

Help!

Yep. . .I'm in the same boat. I emailed several online retailers that have carried the B5 calendars in the past but the only reply I got was from calendarmart.com, and they told me that Slow Dazzle was not going to be doing a 2003 B5 calendar. I got a lead a few months ago that Amazon.uk had a 2003 B5 calendar but I just got a message from them that it is unavailable. I had to settle for a different calendar for 2003. I got me a Lord of the Rings calendar. It won't match all the B5 stuff I have in my room but it will have to do. I would rather have a B5 calendar but it doesn't appear that it exists. At least I didn't have to sell out and get a *&$#! Trek calendar. What a relief. Still. . .right now I find Slow Dazzle Worldwide to be rather slow and somewhat less than dazzling. /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif
P.S. JMS did mention recently that there were several new B5 licenses in the works. Hopefully one of them will be a 2004 calendar.

I got an extra cat calendar. "Cats in the Sun" I think it was called, at amazon.com

No B5 in my computer room this year. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif A definite sign of bad times to come. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

This cannot mean good news to us B5 fans for more products available .This really sucks no b5. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

<font color="yellow"> Originally posted by Shaal Mayan: </font color>
This cannot mean good news to us B5 fans for more products available .This really sucks no b5. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Ah, so what else is new? You'd think we'd be used to this by now. Me, I'm going to print up new date areas and stick 'em to my 2002 B5 calendar over the old date area. Problem solved. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

On the positive side, this does give us the opportunity to show a little personal creativity, and make our own stuff (front license plates, the vanity kind usable in states like PA where there are no official front plates; window decals, sun visors, etc.) /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back