• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

WHV (UK) have done something right ... at last

Oh .. was there something off In the Region 2 / German release of A Sky Full of Stars? :eek: .. I haven't watched my DVDs yet I must shamefully admit :eek:

And have to check my Season 5 discs too .. I thought there had only been that one error. Damn! :eek:

It is amazing how much WHV in Europe manages to mess up these sets. Living in region 2 land I thank myself every day for having bought the region 1 releases. I first made that choice after reading about the ATSFOS aspect ratio problem.

Anyway I hope this all works out for you who have bought the region 2 sets.

Thought I should get in on this bandwagon as it seems like the done thing, what with all the furious activity it seems to have suffused everyone one with and my report is as follows;
My replacements arrived 3 days later as everyone seems to heve experienced and yes I did say "Replacements" a new disk 4 to boot.
Quality!
Although it's hard to get carried away by the fact that they needed replacing at all...

I just bought a UK copy of Season 5 from the www.choicesdirect.co.uk B5 sale (17.99). I can confirm that the psi-corps logo is present and correct in "The Corps is Mother..." and the "Fall of Centauri Prime" now has the correct opening, so Warners are shipping corrected discs now.

J

Does anyone know who to contact in NL to get a replacement disk? I asked WHV UK and WHV US for their adress or a replacement disk but no luck.

I just bought a UK copy of Season 5 from the www.choicesdirect.co.uk B5 sale (17.99). I can confirm that the psi-corps logo is present and correct in "The Corps is Mother..." and the "Fall of Centauri Prime" now has the correct opening, so Warners are shipping corrected discs now.

J

I'm working through my S5 box, also got from the Choices sale....

Will check disks 4 and 5 over the next week - did you have any problems with the 3rd disk? The one with the great Telepath bonfire etc?

My disk made a louder than usual "whirring" noise in the PS2, and had some white "scratches" on screen during the episode. It looked like thekind of damage you get on old prints of movies at the cinema.

Just wondering if I have a faulty disk, or if they're all like that...

VB

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back