• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

B5 Quote Book: Any release date yet?

Could someone refresh my memory on if/when the B5 quote book will be released. I can't remember if a date had been announced or not. Somehow I'm guessing it's stuck in information limbo like so many other B5 products & projects.

There had been much discussion that it would be out by last year. Apparently someone changed their mind.

There had been much discussion that it would be out by last year. Apparently someone changed their mind.

That's almost worth making into a signature quote. :LOL:

Yea, I don't think JMS ever really answered that question, and it was posed to him on the moderated website. :confused:

JMS said at the Hawthorne comic con that it would be lout around Christmas from Simon & Schuster. I checked iBooks where his other stuff has been coming from and don't see it yet.

Jan

JMS said at the Hawthorne comic con that it would be lout around Christmas from Simon & Schuster. I checked iBooks where his other stuff has been coming from and don't see it yet.

Jan

Somehow I was thinking that was supposed to have been last Christmas, and I don't recall seeing a word about it since then.

Somehow I was thinking that was supposed to have been last Christmas, and I don't recall seeing a word about it since then.

The Hawthorne con was May 8, 2004. Though....JMS didn't say which Christmas season...

Jan

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back