• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Recovery e-mails

Kyehlar

Regular
Took me a few days to get back into the forums. I just upgraded my PC and I almost forgot my password... okay I did forget my password for a while. But I tried to use the 'I Forgot My Password' option and I never received a reset e-mail. Thankfully I remembered the password, and I checked to make sure my e-mail was correct. Just a heads up for y'all to check things.

Took me a few days to get back into the forums. I just upgraded my PC and I almost forgot my password... okay I did forget my password for a while. But I tried to use the 'I Forgot My Password' option and I never received a reset e-mail. Thankfully I remembered the password, and I checked to make sure my e-mail was correct. Just a heads up for y'all to check things.

Thanks. I should look into that!

Just a heads up, it had been a while since I logged in, forgot my password again... did the forgot password e-mail thingy... didn't get an e-mail... thankfully remembered my password again. Just... yeah I know you're looking to upgrade, but that may be an issue.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back