• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

The Legend of the Rangers completes filming

B5LR

Regular
<font size="+1">The Legend of the Rangers completes filming</font>
<font size="3">Telemovie now enters post-production</font>

The B5LR telemovie finished shooting on Wednesday June 6 2001, after three and a half weeks of filming. It will now enter post-production, ready for its expected release later this year.

Enid-Raye Adams, who plays the Minbari Firell, told B5LR.com that she hopes a series is commissioned. "We just finished up shooting," she explained, "and man what a great experience. I hope it flies because its one of those magical ones."

In relation to the completion of filming of B5LR, JMS simply stated that "it's a thing of beauty," in the moderated newsgroup. He also said he was now back in LA.

Judging by information from my sources, December looks to be the general date for the telemovie's airdate in the US, but there is still no official date yet.

They don't muck around
smile.gif
and I also hope that it turns into a series
laugh.gif

------------------
Emporer Turhan-"How will this end"
Kosh-"In fire"

laugh.gif
Now that's what call I WONDERFUL 20th birthday present! Finishing it on the same day of my b-day...that's sooo sooo COOL!!!
cool.gif

------------------
Ivanova is always right. I will listen to Ivanova. I will not ignore Ivanova's recommendations. Ivanova is God. And if this ever happens again, Ivanova will personally rip your lungs out.

Happy Birthday Ivanova, happy birthday to you! And happy birthday to some great tv in the very near future. (pant, pant, pant...how many months till December? Let's see...)

------------------
"Why not? Only 1 Human captain has ever survived battle with the Minbari fleet. He is behind me, you are in front of me. If you value your lives, be somewhere else."

smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

------------------
Gideon: I thought you said you don't hold a grudge?
Galen: I don't, I have no surviving enemies, at all.

Woo hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!
laugh.gif

and also...
Happy Birthday Ivanova!!!!!!!!!
smile.gif

------------------
Sheridan to Bester:
And I could nail your head to the table, set fire to it, and feed your charred remains to the Pak'ma'ra.

I'm baaack!
I was at Agamemcon from Thurs-Sunday. I heard on Friday that they had wrapped the movie...can't remember who I heard it from...oh yeah....Bear Burge...propmaster on B5....duh!(LOL!)
Loads of fun!
Happy Birthday Ivanova!

I'll be posting in a spot or two here with things that happened and stuff I heard. Nothing Earth shattering just bits and pieces and lots of fun!
Have to go to another board and check in.

TTYL!

PM

------------------
PM
"Babylon 5 was the last of the Babylon stations. There would never be another. It changed the future .. and it changed us."
--General Susan Ivanova
Sleeping In Light

As Sinclair would say (and also Thunderstrike on the SCIFI.com BB) "Hello old friend"
smile.gif

Welcome back! So how was Agamencon? i bet it was a neat experience. I know you've said you've gone to other cons before, so this is nothing new to you. I am looking forward to hearing about it from you. Please post about it often so we can all hear what it was like!

------------------
Sheridan to Bester:
And I could nail your head to the table, set fire to it, and feed your charred remains to the Pak'ma'ra.

P.S. that last note was to PMVanova. I forgot to say that in my reply
blush.gif

------------------
Sheridan to Bester:

Hi, PMVanova! I also was at AgamemCon (the last one ever--waaahhh!), but I didn't get to talk to Bear or the others. Can't wait to hear what they said!

Tammy

------------------

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back