• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Still a newbie

Boxie

Regular
This isn't going to mean much to very many of you, but today I saw my post count. Now, I normally don't pay much attention to that kind of thing, although I do notice most of you are in the thousands... But today is a red-letter day for me: 150 posts... :eek: :LOL: and it only took me two years!! All I can say guys is watch your tails cuz I'm creeping up behind you at a furious pace! :D

I suppose this is just a silly way of saying that it's nice to be here. It feels safe, and I so appreciate that...and I get to talk about my all-time favorite with people who share that sentiment. :D I'm getting such a kick out of ilikemike! It reminds me how I felt when B5 was new to me, it was just this amazing world that I stumbled on, and that feeling has never left me. :eek: Anyway, I just wanted to say thanks. ;)

:( Shoooot! Can somebody move this? I put it in the wrong section...

And this is not a cheap shot at increasing my post count, I'm just not very bright sometimes... :LOL: although it did up my count, didn't it?! WooHoo!!

This isn't going to mean much to very many of you, but today I saw my post count. Now, I normally don't pay much attention to that kind of thing, although I do notice most of you are in the thousands... But today is a red-letter day for me: 150 posts... :eek: :LOL: and it only took me two years!! All I can say guys is watch your tails cuz I'm creeping up behind you at a furious pace! :D

Hey, exponential functions often start off very small. But then they grow at a truly frightening rate. ;)

I suppose this is just a silly way of saying that it's nice to be here. It feels safe, and I so appreciate that...and I get to talk about my all-time favorite with people who share that sentiment. :D I'm getting such a kick out of ilikemike! It reminds me how I felt when B5 was new to me, it was just this amazing world that I stumbled on, and that feeling has never left me. :eek: Anyway, I just wanted to say thanks. ;)

I have been enjoying the impressions of the ilikemike myself. And so far people have done a pretty good job keeping the spoilers out of the conversation. :cool:

Which forum did you want to see this moved to? If lazy old Markas comes around today, he could do it for you if Joe D is too busy. :)

:LOL: I'm a whippersnapper!!

It really doesn't have to move unless you guys want it to. :)I was just afraid I'd put it in the wrong spot.

:D Just think Boxie, you have gained another 5 points since you started this thread. you'll get there yet you whippersnapper you. :LOL:

Please. I've been here for close to 5 years, and I only have a mid rank!

I have been here since Legend of The Rangers was first announced, and still haven't made 4 figures. I guess some of us just like to spout more than others.

:D

I have been here since Legend of The Rangers was first announced, and still haven't made 4 figures. I guess some of us just like to spout more than others.

:D
And some have no life. :)
I like your avatar, BTW.

I like your avatar, BTW.

Thanks, I st ... er ... borrowed it from someone on another discussion board. He obtained it in the same way, so I have no idea where it originally came from. It is pretty cool though.

I like your avatar, BTW.

:D I noticed that, too! It's really cool, almost mesmerizing! I find myself trying to follow the same little guy ALL the way down! :LOL: Obviously, I have waaay too much time on my hands today!

(And I have to say "Hi" to Baby...your babylon1122. :DShe's the BEST!)

Then there are people like RW7427 who are obviously just unhealthily obsessed with this place. 27,000 posts? There's just no excuse. ;)

Joe

Dude, G'KarOfTheKhaRi has more than I do. :p

:D We like it when you guys post! :eek: Sorry...speaking for everyone again... I mean, I like it when you guys post! You always have something interesting to say :)lol: Not schmoozing, I really think that!)

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back