• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Anna Sheriden's entrance

Did you ever wonder why Anna had John's pass key to open his quarter's door and in the middle of the night?

And for John to be all broken up about Anna dying, you would think he would be in hog heaven. But he's cold shoulder instead.

He doesn't know she's a shadow minion.

He is already deep into a relationship with Delenn and sleeping with her that very night...not every reaction to your dead ex-wife has to be about the shadows.

As I recall, you can open the doors by entering a code, too. I think it was mentioned onscreen once when Ivanova (?) got into somebody's quarters once, that they should change their door code more often. Sheridan probably always used the same one.

As for his being cold or cautious, even though he didn't know she'd been changed by the Shadows, he knew that her ship had blown up and that she'd been missing for 4 or 5 years. That'd make anybody wonder, I think.

Jan

How would you react if your wife, you were told, died several years ago on a planet that scared the hell out of every known race opened up your front door, while you were busy having relations with another woman ?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back