• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Avengers Movie

I know I'm terribly late to the party but I just watched all the six Marvel Cinematic Universe movies last week, starting with Iron Man and ending with the Avengers, and I'm now pretty sure that I'll be seeing the next ones in the cinema. :D

I think Iron Man 3 and Thor 2 are both lined up for 2013?

I should buy the Avengers movie on DVD. The next one that I would actually to go the theater to see would be the new Hobbit movie. :LOL:

Aha! Kribu is back... Yes, I think these films have been good. I particularly liked how they managed to use so many characters effectively in The Avengers.

I've just largely been in lurk mode, although looking in on a regular basis. The spambots made me come back properly. :D

The did manage it well, yes - with such a big cast (and so many of them stars of their own movies/story lines), it didn't even feel like anyone got slighted, even with Natasha and Clint getting considerably more screen time as well.

Yep, sad to say that there's as many spambots as regular posters here any more. If only JMS would do something new!

Yes, ANYTHING new, IN the B5 universe, and by that I am including the rest of the Crusade: What the HELL Happened? books.

Give it time... I'm confident a movie or a revamp of the show will happen in the future. As much as the recycle ideas for tv. Also they'll make a movie about just about anything these days.

Give it time... I'm confident a movie or a revamp of the show will happen in the future. As much as the recycle ideas for tv.

Are there any new SPACE sci-fi shows anywhere on TV? I'd be happy with B5 and Crusade novels, or even the last three "Crusade: What the HELL Happened?" books. I'd rather have those than a TV show or movie that was cast, written and directed by the equivalent of Syfy suits, which would be ill received and serve to be another nail in B5/Crusade's coffin.

Also they'll make a movie about just about anything these days.

...EXCEPT B5 or Crusade.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back