• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

It was simply horrible

Landius

Story-wise, nothing special. Then again, it's a pilot, so I didn't get my hopes up too much. But the details...ugh.

1. The ship suffers from the worst case of Star Trekiitis - I understand that it is very dramatic to see people fly from their chairs every time the ship gets hit, but on a military starship this is ridiculous. Seatbelts, anyone? Can't we think of any other way to kill people other than have them fall from a chair?

2. The targeting system had everyone howling with laughter. What is this, Street Fighter? Mortal Kombat? I was expecting her to shout "hadoooken" every time she fired off a fireball. I would expect something like that in Power Rangers, not B5.

Thank god for Crest of the Stars.

P.S. Sorry if I'm late for the party, but I just had to get this off my chest. I had such hopes for Rangers...

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Landius:
P.S. Sorry if I'm late for the party<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yup... you're right on that point.

For replies on those topics, there's probably *megabytes* of posting just on this forum
tongue.gif

(Normally I would have flamed you badly, but I have no more energy left after many hours of coding. Sorry. But wait for tomorrow !!!
laugh.gif
)

- Garibalid's Hairs

------------------
---------------------------------
When I said my quarters were cold, I did not mean "Oh, I think it is a little chilly in here. Perhaps I'll throw a blanket on the bed." No! I said it was cold! As in, "Oh look - my left arm has snapped off like an icicle and shattered on the floor!"
- Londo

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back