• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Alien Ships

bakana

Beyond the rim
One of the hallmarks of the Babylon 5 universe is the great Spaceship designs for the various Alien ships.

So, what sort of ships might the Rangers run across?

How about the "Alice" sector aliens:

A race that runs around in a ship that looks like a huge Grinning CAT which can make portions of the hull invisible.
All except the Grin.
laugh.gif

Or the other race in the Alice sector which runs around in ships that look suspiciously like an 1950s greasy spoon diner.

(no prize whatsoever for anyone who can ID _Both_ of the references that fit each of these ships.
wink.gif
)

------------------
Yes, I like cats too.
Shall we exchange Recipes?

I have no idea what your talking about. I would personally like to see alien ships that look like something form a 1950 scifi serial, ala Flash Gordon. You know, a big Rocket with long curvy fins and chrome lightning bolts all over it.

------------------
Marcus, "Well They said I was carrying around a lot of repressed anger.
Lennier, "and?"
Marcus, "I'm not repressed anymore."

They will prolly have "Voyager" in this telemovie, and hopefully destroy it
tongue.gif

Everyone hates Captain Janeway!

------------------
There is a fine line between artificial intelligence and real stupidity

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR> Everyone hates Captain Janeway!
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Not everyone. I'll bet the actress who was originally supposed to play the role thanks Ghod every day that she got out before any damage was done.
laugh.gif

------------------
Yes, I like cats too.
Shall we exchange Recipes?

no cap'n Proton here, Id just like to see a Flash Gordon-esque rocket done RIGHT...

How about ships made of Wood like in Tenchi Muyo?

------------------
Marcus, "Well They said I was carrying around a lot of repressed anger.
Lennier, "and?"
Marcus, "I'm not repressed anymore."

Back