• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Get Zathras Back!

Babylon-ocholic

Beyond the rim
Post here if you want Zathras in B5lr!
laugh.gif

------------------
"Zathras trained in crisis manegment!" :D

There were a bunch of "Zathros'" weren't there? Or at least a couple, working with Drall in the Great Machine. Why couldn't one be involved in B5LR?

------------------
"Why not? Only 1 Human captain has ever survived battle with the Minbari fleet. He is behind me, you are in front of me. If you value your lives, be somewhere else."

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>There were a bunch of "Zathros'" weren't there?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I believe that should be "Zathrii"
laugh.gif

Joe

------------------
Joseph DeMartino
Sigh Corps
Pat Tallman Division

joseph-demartino@att.net

There were 10 brothers. All named Zathras.

Difference is in pronunciation.

ZathrAs

ZAthras

ZAthraS

ZAthrAs

etc.

Zathras was Quiet one.

------------------
Yes, I like cats too.
Shall we exchange Recipes?

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Joseph DeMartino:
I believe that should be "Zathrii"
laugh.gif

Joe

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh, boy, we have an English major here!
mad.gif

------------------
"Why not? Only 1 Human captain has ever survived battle with the Minbari fleet. He is behind me, you are in front of me. If you value your lives, be somewhere else."

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by bakana:
There were 10 brothers. All named Zathras.

Difference is in pronunciation.

ZathrAs

ZAthras

ZAthraS

ZAthrAs

etc.

Zathras was Quiet one.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hmmn are you sure these are the right pronunciation's?
smile.gif

------------------
Deviot
Lincbot@yahoo.com.au

I second that emotion. Zathras F'ing RULES!!!

I CONSTANTLY say to myself, "I can never have anything nice..."

BTW, what was Zathras's little buddy called, he was of the same species, I think it was Spragg or something...

And another thing, maybe I was hallucinating, but in the episode of the 5th season, when the Hyach revealed that they had killed all the Hyach-Do, didnt a picture of a Hyach-Do on the screen kinda look Zathras-ish?

------------------
Marcus, "Well They said I was carrying around a lot of repressed anger.
Lennier, "and?"
Marcus, "I'm not repressed anymore."

He might even be his own grand-X-grandfather, kinky...

re
Halldor

------------------
Gideon: I thought you said you don't hold a grudge?
Galen: I don't, I have no surviving enemies, at all.

Wonder if Zethras is immortal, and each time he goes back in time to with B5, Valen returns him to the great machine. Thus he is never born, and never dies. "Zethras used to being beast of burden..."

------------------

In my opinion, too many Zathrases is a good thing!
smile.gif
Can you imagine the comic relief they would add to the show!
laugh.gif
It would certainly give all of us here something to talk about and laugh like crazy!
laugh.gif
I vote yes for Zathras on B5LOTR!

------------------
Sheridan to Bester:
And I could nail your head to the table, set fire to it, and feed your charred remains to the Pak'ma'ra.

the minute I heard that there was 10 Zathrii, I had this vision in my head of all of them standing around a water cooler down on epsilon 3, gibbering madly at each other about Draal or the One or Dirt or whatever. Put Ivanova in the middle trying to make sense of it and you've got a new WB sitom...

------------------
Marcus, "Well They said I was carrying around a lot of repressed anger.
Lennier, "and?"
Marcus, "I'm not repressed anymore."

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Cern:
the minute I heard that there was 10 Zathrii, I had this vision in my head of all of them standing around a water cooler down on epsilon 3, gibbering madly at each other about Draal or the One or Dirt or whatever. Put Ivanova in the middle trying to make sense of it and you've got a new WB sitom...

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

That might actually make up for WB dropping Buffy and Roswell.
laugh.gif

------------------
"So where does the power come from to see the race to its end? It comes from within."

even stranger is the fact that they all have the same clothing.I dont recall seeing any animals on epsilon 3. so where did it come from?

------------------
"I hate it when you do that"

"Good"

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Raider:
athras went back in time with Valen - The One that WAS. Zathras helped Ivanova and the crew - The One that IS ... so which Zathras is going to be the One that WILL BE??? hehe<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

The one who talks to dirt.
smile.gif

------------------
"Gideon says we all have things to hide."
"Does he? How unfortunate, I was hoping he'd come further than that. Well not that it isn't true of course, it's just that one simply doesn't have to say it."

"I was just trying to work out whether a comment from me right now would be most wanted or least needed."

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>
Oh, boy, we have an English major here!
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Actually, it would have to be a _Latin_ major who'd be guilty of picking that nit.
cool.gif

------------------
Yes, I like cats too.
Shall we exchange Recipes?

I thought Zathras said there were 12 brothers.
Za'thras
Zat'hras
Zath'ras
Z'athras
Zathras'
Zathra's
Zathr'as
Zathras
Etc....

Crazy.
smile.gif

No no no...Wrong tool....no no no...never use this. Hrmm.
laugh.gif

------------------
"Zathras trained in crisis manegment!" :D

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by bakana:

Actually, it would have to be a _Latin_ major who'd be guilty of picking that nit.
cool.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes, you are right. An annoying Latin major at that. But its my karma, I got into a logic thing on one thread. I can't even remember which one, so I still don't know how it turned out!
frown.gif

------------------

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>An annoying Latin major at that. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Or a Latin major with more of a sense of humor than some people around here.
laugh.gif

Regards,

Joe

------------------
Joseph DeMartino
Sigh Corps
Pat Tallman Division

joseph-demartino@att.net

Back