• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

B5 Magazines/posters

jerdwoonsen

Hello. I have about 50 issues of the B5 magazine issue No. 5, similar to the one in this auction, but from Dec 1998 and with no barcode:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Babylon-5-O...811?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item35afd3722b

I also have about 50 copies of a B5 game poster (1998, "The Ultimate Space Combat Game" at the top). The picture is similar to the poster in the ebay auction below:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/BABYLON-5-M...385?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item43b14ce0f1

There are some differences, and if I get a chance I will take a picture.

Is anyone interested in these? I do not want them, and if I can't find anyone who is interested in them I will be recycling them.

I'm a collector myself and hate the idea of throwing out something that someone else might really want, so I figured I'd ask here.

Thanks in advance for any help!

How much do you want for them? If you're just giving them away, I might be interested.

Are they all in mint condition?

Last edited:
How much do you want for them? If you're just giving them away, I might be interested.

Are they all in mint condition?

Cost of shipping works for me.

The magazine at the top of the pile is not, and I don't think the one at the bottom of the pile is either (I can just throw these out). The rest that were sandwiched in the middle look great.

One of the posters is not, I believe the rest are, though I'll have to check when I get home. I'll also take pics when I get home as well.

These things look to be factory direct

I would like one of each . Just send me a message to my inbox please, with the price and where to send the money order to.

thanks
dennis

Sorry, but I am just trying to get rid of these in bulk. If someone decides to take all of this (for the exact price of shipping only), I will let them know to contact you (or they can post here if they want).

Latest posts

Members online

Back