• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Of disappointments gone by....

<font color="yellow"> Originally posted by Shaal Mayan: </font color>
One of many disappointment for us B5 fans when will it end ? *sigh* Crusade *sigh*Rangers *sigh*The Sierra Game Does it ever end ? /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Ends the same time taxes end.

Wow - that looked like it would have been a great game. If that was 3 years ago, it would be even better now.

I'm actually quite gutted now this *sob*

Oooh pretty pretty pictures. President Sheridan looking young again. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif And all those pretty purty ships. This just ain't right. /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif

Bruce always said he hated the beard, just like Jerry hated the full shave on his head, but JMS wanted his characters to change physically during the series.

There is always the B5 mod for Descent Freespace 2

Yabut, that doesn't contain the footage that was filmed by the cast for the Sierra game.

I probably would never have played the game but I wanted it because there would have been footage of Mira on it.

Since when did Jerry hate his shaved head? Bruce and the beard, yes, but I thought Jerry wanted to shave it all off.

I'm not sure where I read it, but it was Jerry directly responding to a question where he said that he would let what he had grow back out to it's natural state. He was not a skinhead during his Congressional campaign or in the film "Devious Beings".

Bruce hated the beard? Now, that makes 2 of us /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif
Sheridan looked so much cooler without the beard (Though he looked cool with the beard when lots of it got grey - SiL, AcTO) /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

As for the game : Bitter disapointment. But as a fiver, I'm used to those /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

One of many disappointment for us B5 fans when will it end ? *sigh* Crusade *sigh*Rangers *sigh*The Sierra Game Does it ever end ?

"The story is not over yet! The story is never over." Londo's line from In The Beginning is my B5 mantra...

*looks at pics* Orgasmatically cool... DAMN, I would have bought a whole new computer in 97 to have played that game... *searches for mass-killing devices* Frell, only knives, nothing good.

First Ones still has tidbits of info, including some movies of the game, as well as other programs and mods people are working on now. Into The Fire is the one game that looks to be the best right now...dunno when a decent demo will be out, doubt they do either.

A newbie for this board logs in with some interesting links - I noticed channe was asking what would the game plot be like - there is an interesting link known to many FirstOnes.Com visitors, and I could spread the wealth here, too:

http://www.minbari.co.uk/log12.2263/

Now then ... this is one of several hypothetical plots that could happen in a B5 universe. I am not, repeat - *not* saying that this is the game plot. It's just a story within a story. /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

The author of this little masterpiece wishes to remain unknown. The story has not been updated for a while due to rush in personal life, but I've heard that update is on it's way.

I remember the Into The Fire soundtrack could be downloaded for free on Music Of B5, any chance we could get to see that footage somewhere? maybe on one of the DVD sets or something. Problably not.

Just a thought. Whatever happened to that site, anyway?

Actually you can hear some of the B5:ItF music in the opening credits of the Legend of the Rangers movie, but you'll have to know the music before you can pinpoint it. I've also got a number of those clips - part of my job when I was running the "B5:ItF Finland" website ... those were the days ... *snif*

I've also heard that the mentioned site has gone under, don't know why. P2P software might help you locate free music pieces, if they are available - just do a music search for Christopher Franke as author and see if anything pops up.

Back