• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Moderator needed

I imagine Markas was 'bout ready to wack me over the head with a stuffed animal if I didn't finally make a choice between the two when I did.

No, I simply would have chosen one myself. :D

I like VL's new icon.

Thanks KoshFan; I like it quite a bit too. As Markas came to find, me picking an avatar is an excruciating piece of decision making. I labored for quite a long time to decide between two options I had narrowed my selection down to. I imagine Markas was 'bout ready to wack me over the head with a stuffed animal if I didn't finally make a choice between the two when I did.

Alas, I'm pleased with my selection. It's nice to look at and it has a nice message.

It's very cool indeed! :cool:

Alas, I'm pleased with my selection. It's nice to look at and it has a nice message.

Message being, that you're going to play with our minds, and decieve us into seeing you as something you're not? ;) :D ;)

Ooo, perhaps they sold Kosh nightlights at that store that was temporarily running on B5 that sold the Babearlon 5 bear.

Dear Antony,

I see many regular users have enroll themselves to the moderator task. Perhaps is enough for you, however I want to inform that I am also at your disposal. Actually I believe I could be useful as a moderator for those who have poor english (specially spanish and portuguese spokers).

Regards,

Cadu
Zahadum

Ooo, perhaps they sold Kosh nightlights at that store that was temporarily running on B5 that sold the Babearlon 5 bear.

I would imagine it to be a near cartainty. But how do you sell a Kosh MASK would be my question.....??? :D

I took me a bit to realize I could pull it out, but once I saw the clarity of that moment, I couldn't resist. :D

Yes.

Mine stared out "all alone in the dark".....and I realized what neighborhood I was in.......passing it up would have been like londo walking past a group of attractive women drinking and laughing........ :eek:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back