• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Melissa Gilbert

RW7427

Super Moderator
I think Melissa Gilbert is a very attractive actress, and she plays a great Anna Sheridan. What does everyone else think? (And remember, this is not NC-17 :D)

I have always enjoyed Melissa Gilbert as an actress. Not only is she very pretty (this coming from a woman) she is also very talented. I grew up watching her on Little House, but enjoyed her as she matured and started playing in other movies.

I grew up watching Little House too. I found her to be not very attractive as a girl, but as she became a woman she has gotten very attractive! ;)

Oh, and she's an evil Anna Sheridan. :devil: :LOL:

Very good actress. Very intelligent as well. I'm happy that she's President of SAG. I'm glad that she's pres. now rather than earlier, when my ex-bf and I parked in front of her house. *LOL* That was our big Hollywood trip. Her house was the only one that we sought out that was listed in the Hollywood Tourguide. When we were there, I saw a van parked in the driveway (I think, could have been a truck? fuzzy memory) and I remember being able to match it to a picture I saw earlier of Bruce and his van (sorry if I got that wrong *L*) outside of a bookstore. Very, very cool indeed.

Latest posts

Members online

Back