• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Okay... premieships available! But limited numbers

Re: Okay... premieships available! But limited num

Since Antony hasn´t said anything i will assume he didn´t make a mistake and someone was so kind as to actually pay a membership for me.

I have my suspitions, but as ChiLi i think it´s best for me to shut up just in case. Whoever it was, im eternally hers/his.

You didn´t have to do it, and i can´t thank you enough
smile.gif

Thanks.

I would be your regular, Lyta! Do with me what you will!

Who are all of these mysterious people that are paying for premium memberships for other people? If any of you are so inclined there's this DVD that I've been wanting...
grin.gif

I would be your regular, Lyta! Do with me what you will!

Oh be still my beating heart ... my first slave---er visitor!
grin.gif

*starts researching board software*
devil.gif
laugh.gif

As for paying someone's membership, I had donated a membership a long while back but the person I donated it to got promoted to moderator. The new person I selected definitely knows who sponsored them (as well as Ant) since I asked them if they wanted it in the first place. I am going to leave it up to them if they want to make it public or not although I suppose it could be fairly easy to figure out after Ant processes the new members.
wink.gif

I like phpBB myself. I've ran that on a site for school. It was a very clean and easy install and it runs smoother than UBBThreads. And it's free.

Thanks Sol! If I ever do decide to run my own board I will keep that in mind. However, I was only joking since I don't really have time to set something like that up and maintain it. Plus, my little forum doesn't get much activity anyway to warrent it's own board.

Hmm, maybe "if you build it, they will come"?
tongue.gif

Naw, Ant and I have talked about this before so I will just wait and see what he has up his sleeve first.
wink.gif

Luke Perry avatars.

Lyta does have good taste.

*le sigh*

Fah! If Antony ever does decide to get greedy and let me bribe him to use my kitty avatar (which I use at Kribu's website) I'd line his pockets well.
wink.gif

Well, slightly well. After all, I'm only a poor corrupt official.
grin.gif
cool.gif

I'd kill to be able to use my Zhang Ziyi avatar. And ofcourse you gotta let Marissa use her Lucy Liu avatar, we're quite the couple
grin.gif

Somehow I think the effect of that avatar would be diminished if the width were only 100.
smile.gif
But, I'll put it up at my board.

I like my avatar. I'm keeping my avatar. Gaaaaad knows, after what it took to actually GET it.
wink.gif
wink.gif

Yeah, you waited for eons didn't you?
tongue.gif

As for mine, I told Kribu that I wanted to ask Antony to change it to what I have now, and she kindly did it herself.
smile.gif

I was always trying to figure out what episode your previous avatar was from. What was it from and what made you choose it in the first place?

AFAIK it was from "A Race through a Dark Place" - after Delenn asks Sheridan out for a date

*Hopes that his superiour mental powers aren't failing him
grin.gif

They are!
tongue.gif

The one I'm using now is from season 3's "Shadow Dancing". My previous avatar is from season 2's "The Long Twilight Struggle."

I picked my last avatar because I like Sheridan and I wanted one with a view of him. That just happened to be the one I picked.

I picked my current one because I wanted something cooler than my old one.
cool.gif

So how DO we get payment to you, Antony? And when?

<lemming_voice><font color="#1F9F48">OH NO!!!</font color></lemming_voice>

*waves to her own secret admirer whom she might or might not know whom it is*

Why people should make life so difficult for me
rolleyes.gif
tongue.gif
... now I have to come forth with a super duper cool avatar!
frown.gif
wink.gif

Take your time, Galen. Don't forget, we're on Ant Time.
grin.gif
laugh.gif

Back