• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

patriot and peter

sassy

Regular
ok, so the big star is mel..but, i noticed PETER whatshisname (galen) he makes a pretty mean redcoat! wow he was good sitting on that horse with a bright red nose and cheeks..could have doubled as an elf.

Peter Woodward.

You just noticed that he was in The Patriot ???

Where have you been?

i never watched the patriot..and hubs is watching it...and I still ain't watching it..but i did see the bit with peter..if he shows up again! I will get off the puter and watch!

hey, I was eating my second day thanksgiving leftovers, and BOOOM all these BITS of body parts flying...

EEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW. /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Peter was in several scenes. The ones with the dogs are some of his best scenes in the movie, IIRC (It's been quite a while since I watched it.).

oh yea! and otto is in it too!! tragic death in slow motion.

Oto in ds9 - rene Aberjebebesouswhatshisname...

Yah, a 4hr documentary, Egypt; Beyond the Pyramids... it was really good, awesome stuff, if you're into that kind of thing.

I believe he's going to be writing/hosting a series for the History Channel too.... can't remember right off what it's about....

CONQUEST will begin airing on The History Channel December 15th. Peter is writer, co-producer and host of this look at martial competition throughout history. The series will air in the 10:30pm slot, right after MAIL CALL.

MASADA, a documentary hosted by Peter, will air on December 16th on The History Channel. Check your local listings.

Looks like he's found himself a nice little niche over at the History Channel. Seems to suit him. He's good at that sort of thing.

He really is. He kept me interested during that whole 4hrs of Beyond the Pyramids. I can't wait to watch this new show.

I still can't believe that...crazy woman!

Well, maybe this will get you to get it... /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

well, after watching that egypt thing..i realized y he was sitting on the horse in all those patriot shots, also, why he wore a LLLLLLLONG coat.

NO ass syndrome

<font color="#A51F35">Peter Woodward</font color>

PWinPATRIOT.jpg

<font color="#A51F35">The Patriot</font color>

EgyptDocu.jpg

<font color="#A51F35">Egypt: Beyond The Pyramids</font color>

Back