• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Hey Dylan

RW7427

Super Moderator
Hi! How are ya? I just wanted to say that I read your interview with Prevue magazine and I found it to be very interesting. You gave some welcome information about Legend of the Rangers (BTW, thanks), and also some things about yourself that we can learn a little about you from. I am lookig forward to seeing the movie and the part you play in it. I really do hope that there will be a series, and if there is, I hope you can be in it. Also I wanted to say that I am glad that you visit this site and interact with us fans. I think that is a good thing.
smile.gif
Thanks to you and the other cast members who have come here for letting us get to know you a bit.

------------------
Long live the Salad Rangers! We live for the Salad Bar, we die for the Salad Bar.

Hey RW7427 it's my pleasure. I have to tell you that for us actors, reading and posting on this site can be a little cathartic. When you sign on for a new pilot it's always frustrating to have to wait several months to see if you get a green light or not - in this case possibly seven months from when the production finished principal photography! As someone previously observed, it's one thing to wait as a fan, but it's entirely different for actors when your career and financial position are put on hold. That's why it gets hard to turn down other offers when you're stuck in limbo.

That's why it's great to be at least a little invoved here; we can feel like we're doing SOMETHING at least while we're waiting. Even if it's just bitching and moaning, and I have to admit I've been very good in that regard because believe me I can go on a tear...

You'll have to forgive me if I disappear for a couple of weeks as I'm off to Shanghai, China for another project. Should be fun!

By the way, I like the news about October 8th as that happens to be my birthday. Now I wonder what Sci Fi could give me for a little present....?
crazy.gif

Take care everyone, talk to you when I get back.

Cheers,

Dylan

------------------

Have a good one!
cool.gif

------------------
You are not entitled to your own opinion. You are only entitled to your own informed opinion.
-- Harlan Ellison qouting Gustave Flaubert

Well, Dylan, let me say even if you guys do moan and groan about not having anything to do while you're waiting for SCIFI to make up their minds about a series, we're glad that some of you have spent some of that time here.
smile.gif

I know this is way too early, but if they decided to move up showing the Ranger movie to Nov.3RD, I would be happy because that is my birthday. Boy what an awesome present that would be!!!
cool.gif

------------------
Long live the Salad Rangers! We live for the Salad Bar, we die for the Salad Bar. RW, Anla'Salad'Shok'Na of the Salad Rangers

Dylan - Excellent news on that job in Shanghai! I'm sure I speak for many of us here when I say: let us know how it went when you come back! Or even, see if you can find a web connection and a few minutes while you're out there to send us an e-message!

See - we've not even seen your work on B5LR yet and you've ALREADY got people interested in following whatever else you're involved in. Scared yet?
laugh.gif

------------------

They tell the Trek actors that they're entering a world that will only end when they do. That world is fandom. You will now have numerous websites devoted to showing pictures of you, people will always want you to come to conventions, and you will have legions of people who set their VCRs to catch your latest project. All in the name of SF fandom.

------------------
Channe, Freelance Writer Extraordinaire and The Next JMS
--
B5 Synchroninity of the Day: I just found out that the new dorm I'm living in next year has been named Breen Hall.

Channe, seeing your sig just reminded me, how are things in Breen Hall?

Any other B5 synchroncities (other than the ones you brought with you)?

Ro

------------------
A ship in a port is safe, but that's not what ships are for.

Rear Admiral Grace Murray Hopper

Breen Hall is noisy, loud, and annoying.
smile.gif

No more real synchroninites, unfortunately, although I'm thinking of renaming my car Liandra from Whitestar, because it's becoming a rustbucket.

------------------
--
B5 Synchroninity of the Day: I just found out that the new dorm I'm living in next year has been named Breen Hall.

I've never named my car
crazy.gif
It's so old that the only name I can think of that would fit it is Lorien.
smile.gif

------------------

If I named my car a B5 name I could name it Blackstar because it is black. But I have never really thought of naming it. I used to call my last car "Mobile", but this one I have not named.

------------------
Long live the Salad Rangers! We live for the Salad Bar, we die for the Salad Bar. RW, Anla'Salad'Shok'Na of the Salad Rangers

One of my bettafish is named Lorien.

The other is Stravinsky. Which someone close to me, not me, pronounced "Stracynzski" once, and I couldn't stop laughing for hours...

------------------
--

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by channe:
One of my bettafish is named Lorien.

The other is Stravinsky. Which someone close to me, not me, pronounced "Stracynzski" once, and I couldn't stop laughing for hours...

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Stravinsky! Now I shall sing the Rite of Spring: "dun-dun-dun-dun DUN dun-dun-dun-dun"

Thank You

------------------
"You do not make history. You can only hope to survive it."

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back