• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Singing sensation Scarlett Johansson

GKarsEye

Regular
So actress Scarlett Johansson, star of features including Ghost World, Lost In Translation, Matchpoint and my sexual fantasies, decided to record a Tom Waits covers album.

Waits, for those not down, is one of the most unique, visionary singer/songwriters of our time. Finally, someone found a way to make the music dull, tuneless, and painful.

http://community.tvguide.com/blog-en...usic/800038555

Boy she sure is pretty.

Fortunately for you guys, the mighty GKarsEye has inside info on how this project came to be.

One day she was hanging out in a karaoke bar with her entourage of sycophantic Hollywood hangers-on. She sang a tune, hitting most of the notes and sounding passable for a karaoke bar, the crowd was thrilled to have a knock-out celeb singing for them, and her crew praised her as usual. One of them went so far as to say, "you know you should record some of your singing!"

She liked this idea and asked her boyfriend what he thought. He said, "Wow, I'm f***ing Scarlett Johanssen!"

She then realized that she needs to be SERIOUS about what she sings, not cut a generic pop album like Paris Hilton or Kevin Federline. She likes Tom Waits because he's cool and figures the world could use a "re-interpretation."

Her agent said this was a great idea because he could make some money.
The record company thought it would be hilarious to watch her try to record an album and that she's so pretty.
Then they all decided to make a video, featuring how pretty she looks, but shot all bad so that it looks artsy. To top it all off, why not make it narcissistic and show her being an actress in a music video, because the only reason you're watching this is because you want to be or have Scarlett Johansson.

And Tom Waits said "ouch ouch please for the love of Christ stop you're hurting me!"

waits is a genius, but i think we can all forgive scarlett, after all she is extremely hot, and i could lose myself for days exploring her body. the only punishment she should receive is perhaps to be locked up in that hot lesbian prison, you know, the one that exists in my head.

Back